David Trezeguet (8 Viewers)

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
A few years ago Trezeguet was pulled over with a friend in Torino. (Trezeguet was drunk, but was the passenger) When asked for identification, Trezeguet first said "I'm Alessandro Del Piero." The cop stared at him, and so Trez said "Okay I'm Vincenzo Iaquinta." The cop stared, and finally he said "I'm David Trezeguet, I was born in Buenos Aires on November 15th, 1976." Trez was born in Rouen, France, on October 15th, 1977.
Fuck u expect Trez to say?

Either way for me, I'd put trez as the no 1. striker in the box of all time. And yes thats above ronaldo, batistuta, van nistelrooy and whomever else you want to mention. Truly underrated if you ask me.

And he could still come back to Juve now and embarrass Matri and co.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Can't put anyone about Inzaghi as a penalty box striker in recent years (and I say that with Trezeguet as one of my all time favourite players).

Can't comment on how current guys compare to the likes of Gerd Müller.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Can't put anyone about Inzaghi as a penalty box striker in recent years (and I say that with Trezeguet as one of my all time favourite players).

Can't comment on how current guys compare to the likes of Gerd Müller.
:lol: I'm to young for gerd muller.

And I used to love Inzaghi, but after he left juve...eh. Still I'd consider him top 5

May 22, 2007
Agree. The response i was looking for, was about to say that he was the best finisher i've ever seen. But i thought i'll look biased and then thought about asking you guys what you thought.

Probably the guy in your avatar comes in the second place.
He probably would, but I consider Batigol in the decade before, when he was peaking at Fiorentina.

I think football has heavily under-appreciated Trezeguet, no wonder we don't see guys like that much more.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
The thing about Trez is that he wasn't offside all the fucking time and could score goals other than tap ins. Inzaghi's goals are shit. Trez's make the highlights.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
All goals do count the same, but just because two players score the same amount of goals doesn't mean they(the players) are worth the same. :D

Aug 1, 2003
how can anyone even stand that ratfuck Inzaghi..
he bangs in the goals, that's all you need. also pretty impressive stories of coming back stronger than ever from long injuries etc, I personally think Pippo too is greatly underrated... but in terms of skill/range trez is definitely better but Pippo does his job best despite the tap ins and offsides, people wont care as long as your striker gets you the points.

I love Trezeguet and this coming from a Pippo fan since he pushed superpippo out, it sucks football in general is lacking these type of players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)