David Trezeguet (10 Viewers)

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
this thread has as many posts as Aguero's :sergio:

Trez :mark:
Thats just speaks to the idiocracy of some of the members of this forum. They waste time and keystrokes debating some spic who will never wear our stripes.
Agreed, although fapping, jamming random keys and posting non stop gifs is not really debating. Any debate in that thread revolves around points which have been addressed a dozen times over.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Seriously, when is he coming back to receive a proper farewell from the fans? I hate the fact that he didn't get the goodbye that for example Nedved got.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I'd rather not dwell at all. At the right moments I'd remember the glory times but being stuck there won't get me anywhere. And notice what we said about the club itself being stuck there.
Fine

But wasting time in Aguero and Rossi threads is far worse than being stuck. These morons hammering out worthless opinions and arguing over who is better, etc.. all the while neither the greaser nor the spic whose father-in-law is a dope fiend were ever going to join this club.

At least in former players threads we can converse about things that have actually happened, players who actually wore the shirt and actually did something for the club.

That’s all I'm getting at

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Fine

But wasting time in Aguero and Rossi threads is far worse than being stuck. These morons hammering out worthless opinions and arguing over who is better, etc.. all the while neither the greaser nor the spic whose father-in-law is a dope fiend were ever going to join this club.

At least in former players threads we can converse about things that have actually happened, players who actually wore the shirt and actually did something for the club.

That’s all I'm getting at

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)