David Trezeguet (9 Viewers)

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Let me do it then B : For all You #@$#$'s who said good ridence to Trez!
#$%^&* You !!! Yesterday proved once again we are numb upfront, at least Trez could score from out of nowhere!

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
i hope he leaves , he is useless like zalayatta
he is always invisible , i said it once and i will say it again trez good days are over , he lost his hunger and his touch
I must say that I wouldn't regret Trez leaving us. He is a great player I'll give you that but I think his best days are gone let's just move on and get the Hunter or even Gilla they are younger and I think they will score at Juve. Besides when Trez doesn't score he is useless to the team. Iaquinta scored as many goals in serie A as Trez did in B.
Trez is pretty arrogant for someone who just stands around and waits for the ball to bounce in off his shin. It needed a strong manager to take him aside and say "David, you're really not all that good" Wish we'd do the same. Couldn't care less about the guy.
Trez is always useless if he doesn't receive good pass, and he won't creat chance himself, that's what i dont like
Eℓvin;1963898 said:
Useless piece of dog shit, you useless, pathetic piece of shit :disagree: GTFO!
Yeah, time to make some money off of him. Lazy ass showed no heart today.
Eℓvin;1963914 said:
The GOLTV commentator was making fun of him, and deservedly.

And RUINieri kept him over Iaquinta :lol: What a pussy...

Trez is a parasite, we oughta get rid of him ASAP.
Eℓvin;1963928 said:
What are you, a faggot lover? Cause that's what Trez is...
I don't hate trez. He appears to have already checked-out IMO
Eℓvin;1963958 said:
Exactly, like a whiny little bitch.
my pow is well known,he may score dozen IMO but his contribution in build-up is like we have a man down all the time. And that's why our board is letting him go. We can't gamble any more with his black-white form....one game a hattrick and other one a useless and helplessly hand waiving
Eℓvin;2107981 said:
Dude, when was DP ever this useless? Or shall I say harmful to the team?

Trez

has

lost it.

The permanent class shit doesn't apply here, it's a Sheva case.
agree +rep

hes so lethargic and useless now..with him and iaquinta its like we played the 1st half with 9 players

Eℓvin;2108187 said:
It's a Sheva case, and time will prove which of us is right, fangirls.
Eℓvin;2108750 said:
You mourouns are acting as if I want him to suck ass...

Again, I am not anti-Trezeguet, I'm anti uselessness, incompetence, and mediocrity.
Eℓvin;2108766 said:
I say sell, because the transfer window is about to close. And I fear it's too late now, we're stuck with him. I'd like him to prove me wrong, which I strongly doubt he will. I don't need to back up shit, I know he's lost it.

C'mon guys. When you watch Trez he just looks so dam lazy and finds the simple things difficult to do. Simple pass. He's far too predictable due to old age i'd say. Least DP has that spark about him still. Trez has gone stale. FACT!!!

Go easy on me. Just my opinion slags.
Eℓvin;2141351 said:
It cracks me up how people keep bringing up Del Piero :lol:
What the hell does he have to do with anything...

I've said it a million times, I do not mind being proven wrong, but what happened in those 90 minutes today, were all in favour of my argument that Trez is useless.
I know you could almost get banned if you say anything bad about Trezeguet on this forum these days but I'm sorry guys. I expect a striker to have some ball control but Trezeguet doesn't have any what so ever and I think maybe even Buffon is better with the ball on his feet. It's like he panics and just wants to give the ball away especially if he's outside the penalty box. He basically puts the team in a risk whenever they decide to give him the ball outside the penalty box.

I know he's going to keep on scoring in Serie A especially in games we run but in a game like this Amauri would have been the better choice. Even an off form Amauri is so much better for his teammates than Trez ever will be.

And hey, please don't kill me for saying this, I come in peace.
Look, if Trez isn't scoring then yes, he is hurting the team cuz it's like playing with 10 men. But if the team is playing good, then it's like playing with 12 men cuz Trez will be all over the penalty box. The problem is, when is Trez going to have that impact on the team again?
--------------------

Some gorgeous jewels i picked up, just by searching the word useless in this thread.:touched:

Trez - Forever useless in my heart!:heart:

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Elvin :lol: He was the one who said if Trez scores more then 6 goals before january he would leave the forum,
He scored that before November :D god how he ate his words and Trez shutted him up so nicely :)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Eℓvin;2092100 said:
Damnit :wallbang:

I am not a Trez hater, I am liability hater. If I truly didn't believe that he's washed up I'd keep my mouth shut. If he proves me wrong, I'd be happy.
Eℓvin;2092311 said:
Blah blah blah, same excuse over and over, he's a proven player this, proven player that, so is Shevchenko FFS, legend this legend that... same shit :sergio:
word....as I heard,he again stood helplessly on the pitch doing nothing....and missing few sitters
Eℓvin;2141100 said:
He is just painful, painful to watch.
Me? Did I promise something to you?

And yes it's realy painful to see him play. He isn't the player he once was and IMO he is past his best.

Good game for Juve considering they played 10 vs 11.

Although if he stays I hope he regains at least half of his form.
Eℓvin;2142515 said:
No, not at all. I don't mind having pure finishers in the squad, I can and have enjoyed Batistutas, Vieris and Inzaghis (yes, and Trezeguets), but not when they're washed up like Trez is right now.
Eℓvin;1231987 said:
I too think it's time for Trez and Juve to move on. I can see how his losing his touch... Smth tells me he's gonna become a liability pretty soon.

Forza Juve !!!
Eℓvin;1231994 said:
I'll talk to you next season, biatch :D

But seriously tho, I think he doesn't play with heart anymore... IMHO
although i used to like him but IMO trez lost his deadly scoring abilities , i see him just running without real effort or desire to score , i will be not angry if we sell him and get a new and hungry for goals scorer
Eℓvin;1236917 said:
My point too, I'm mean good ol' Trez we all know, would've finished that pass from il capitano with ease. Oh I dunno...
If a trade involving Iniesta, Xavi or Eto'o would be to happen I wouldn't mind but if Trez wants to stay I'd definately keep him. I still think there's a big possibility that this rumour is full of shit.
Eℓvin;2131097 said:
I'm a fan of Juve, which prevents me from being a fan of Trezeguet (current, the washed-up version, not pre-last-injury).
2 decent chances? What about Iaquinta's two chances?

Vinnie wasted a chance? Well, everybody wasted their chances this game so why do you only blame Iaquinta? Trezeguet hade one chance while Iaquinta had two chances and he was actually involved in the game making it hard for Bayern.

Look, we played a game where we were under attack and in a game like that we cannot have e striker like Trezeguet who doesn't help his teammates out at all. We really needed a striker up there who could hold the ball so his teammates could actually get some rest.

I'm sorry, this is the modern football and today you can't really have strikers who just runs around in the penalty box hoping to get a chance to score, they should be more involved all around the pitch.

And please, don't tell me all that crap about Trezeguet being a good poacher. The new poachers of the game can actually do more for their team then just score goals, players like Milito, Eto'o, Torres, Villa etc can actually do something useful outside the penalty box without panicking like Trezeguet does.
Eℓvin;2216103 said:
1) Yes, it would be sick to witness two players reach top 2 in scoring. The fact is sick.
2) I do not like Trez, I don't have to, and I never forgave him for missing that PK in 2003 and acting all drama queenish when things dont go his way
3) I realized it was wrong, so I edited it. Also I know I will get a warning if I start getting personal. And once again your perseption is fucked, Vlatko. Your probem, as I always say.

That answers it...
-----------

The usual suspects.:dielaugh:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
But playing Trez was like playing with a man down! And don't you forget it.
No way. He actually won matches for us. He has his periods of bad form. But unlike Janet, they didn't last two seasons.

Trez scored in 2 months for Hercules what Amauri didn't in over a year for us. Talk about useless. :shifty:
"And a striker who doesn't score... he's a misfit!" Dude, Chiellini will score more goals than Janet this season. Mark my words.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)