Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

No, not money.

I'm a Trez fan hence I wish the best for him and Hercules doing well is part of that. That being said, I'm no Hercules fan. The moment Trez is benched or leaves/retires...Hercules who?
Yeah but you would buy a Hercules jersey because of Trezeguet, not the other way around. He's buying it to have a Trezeguet jersey, not a Hercules jersey.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Don't argue with me.
I'm not. :D

I once argued this with Martin who foolishly(sorry, M :p ) bought an Emre, Inter jersey. He wanted to support the player. Now that's fucked up. So you see, buying a Trezeguet-Hercules jersey is not the worst you could do. :p

Martin

Dec 31, 2000

I once argued this with Martin who foolishly(sorry, M :p ) bought an Emre, Inter jersey. He wanted to support the player. Now that's fucked up. So you see, buying a Trezeguet-Hercules jersey is not the worst you could do. :p
the little Turk screwed me, the new Hagi my ass :disagree:

Still, I've never hated Inter. I wouldn't buy a Roma (or Arsenal, or Liverpool, or what have you) shirt no matter who played for them.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

the little Turk screwed me, the new Hagi my ass :disagree:

Still, I've never hated Inter. I wouldn't buy a Roma (or Arsenal, or Liverpool, or what have you) shirt no matter who played for them.
:D

I never hated them as well, they were pretty pathetic during my time as a Juve fan. I always hated more Roma and Milan. Now after Calciopolli, the Inter-hate has come out all guns blazing.

But I don't condone buying any sort of jersey unless it's Juve. And Hercules with Trezguet on the back. :p

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005

:howler:

As Andy would say, Martin should be tried for footballing terrorism charges.:D

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Andy doesn't even remember what he said last week, he would try himself on those charges for his previous opinion without even realizing :D
He's a master at distraction, he would get out of it successfully.:D

No that's a lame excuse. You can always post more rubbish.:D

Okk i will continue :D 3-D!!!!!!!
Take a pic.:D

You can choose, with 2,3 or 4 girls with me or just me solo :D Got a Black&White party this weekend. I'm gonna wear it:D
Obviously the one with 4 girls. If they're ugly don't bother.:D

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Warmer

Bingo! :D

FYI for you stupid heads, that's not elvis.
:lol:

I know bro, but i can't post anymore usless post then i allready did

I got this years jersey with Trez on the back, i wear it every game we play
Nice :tup:

Isn't that taking it a bit too far?
Not really

Yeah but you would buy a Hercules jersey because of Trezeguet, not the other way around. He's buying it to have a Trezeguet jersey, not a Hercules jersey.
Exactly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)