David Trezeguet (12 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

It's just not the same if it's not Juventus.
This is one of the times I hate when I'm right.

It's needed to compare them. Amauri played the past year and a half, completelly off-form while leaving the better striker on the bench. Especially in 2008/2009 when Trez needed games to regain match fitness after surgery on both knees. He was consistently overlooked by Ranieri. That continued in 2009/2010, where Trez again, only needed matches...if he just played a few more games instead of Amauri, he would have regained his form and scored even more goals.

If only, if only we gave him some more chances and time. :frown: Because of Amauri we lost not only a better player in every imaginable way, we also lost a legend and part of our history. I'm absolutely furious over this, Amauri deserves even more shit than he gets now.

May 22, 2007
I remember when someone criticised Trezeguet for 'not being able to jump' last season. :)

Yeah, but we're not in the CL. There's no way he could score against Real playing for us.
Loan him to Hércules :D

It's difficult to accept that we're paying a striker who can't stop scoring for Hércules, when we have two who can't even kick a ball.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)