David Trezeguet (11 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
here are Juve the Billboard!

look at how Elkanns care about club:analcanon:
At first it was just a bad sign that our players have started posing with tractors. But now the transition is in full swing to become a proper provincial club.
tbh I don't see what the big deal is. They are our sponsor and once in while a couple of players go and pose in some openings. No Biggie.Would a Ferrari suffice ?

Jul 2, 2006
tbh I don't see what the big deal is. They are our sponsor and once in while a couple of players go and pose in some openings. No Biggie.Would a Ferrari suffice ?
People were asking what would Elkann family gain from a relegated Juventus. Just our club become a toy in their hands, nothing more. Even that 11 million from shirt sponsorship is in doubt.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Well thats another discussion anyway, I was talking about the relationship between a club and it's sponsors from a business view.

Anyway, back to Trezi. He was training regularly with the team yesterday. So hopefully he makes the bench against Ajax.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Its wonderful news that Trez is back in contention, and given the complete lack of pace and natural goalscoring ability with the DP/Amauri combination, he should be chucked back on the field as soon as possible. We have found goals hard to come by, and it makes sense to have our most natural goal scorer, starting every game, once fully fit...fuck it...just stick him back in NOW...and let him build match fitness as he plays. Even half fit, he will be more useful than Amauri.

Once Iaquinta is back, we will hopefully be playing Trez/Iaquinta. As that is our best pairing if our aim is to score as many goals as possible...

forza Trez

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

If he has it in his legs, I would chuck him in from the start and sub him off at the hour mark. But I doubt he has the fitness for it, he'll probably get 10 minutes at the end if we need a goal(which we probably will).

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I was just discussing that with Sheik. Trez is back, IQ will be back soon and Amauri has started hitting form. On top of that DP is going back to being irreplaceable. At least its much better than having no striker on the bench I suppose.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
At the moment I don't care about partnerships. Score goals, wins, points, CL position. If Amauri and DP can give me that, Trez and IQ can sit on the bench for all I care.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)