David Trezeguet (9 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Does that mean that because of the two Arsenal fans in the world that believe Bendtner to be a good player, I should also consider him a good player?

Feb 7, 2007
Cobra i love you,you was you are and you will be in our hearts and a part of this great team,its so sad that you decided to leave in next summer,it really hurts me damn david maybe you should think of it once again,i think that probably he wants to play some first team football and he sees that this year and the forthcomings do not leave him many opportunities to play,i am sure that you love the team and you will be always there to support us even if you stop playing or even if you play for another club next year.At least you have one more year with us and i hope we can win the champions league for you,you deserved it and we MUST do it this year for you.Good luck CobrA.

:flag1:

:ultra:

:juventus:

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Cobra i love you,you was you are and you will be in our hearts and a part of this great team,its so sad that you decided to leave in next summer,it really hurts me damn david maybe you should think of it once again,i think that probably he wants to play some first team football and he sees that this year and the forthcomings do not leave him many opportunities to play,i am sure that you love the team and you will be always there to support us even if you stop playing or even if you play for another club next year.At least you have one more year with us and i hope we can win the champions league for you,you deserved it and we MUST do it this year for you.Good luck CobrA.

:flag1:

:ultra:

:juventus:
I agree
if he stops makign that stupid face anyways.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Eℓvin;2131042 said:
Anyway, that was stupid of him to make that announcement at the very start of the season. I don't wanna believe it, but I have a feeling that he did it to pressure Ciro to play him more.
I think its the right decision by everyone. This way he could simply say that he is going abroad at the end of the season to kill the speculation about his future during the year as he won't get as much game time. That way both he and the team will be settled for the year from that perspective.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)