David Trezeguet (11 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Trez flattered by Milan

The agent of David Trezeguet, Antonio Caliendo, says his client is flattered by comments made by Milan Coach Leonardo calling him 'extraordinary'.

Milan are in the market for a target man and have turned their attention to Trezeguet, who is one of the players Juventus are willing to sell in a summer clearout.

“Trezeguet's destiny depends on Juventus. I can say that David has a contract with the Bianconeri for another two years and it's this that is in his head at the moment,” Caliendo said.

“Leonardo's appreciation has made David very happy as has interest from Adriano Galliani, but, I repeat, Trezeguet's destiny depends on the wishes of Juventus.”

Asked to explain a recent dinner with Galliani, Caliendo replied: “It was a friendly meal. I have known Galliani since the time of Baggio and we have had several meals together.

“We spoke about the market and contemporary football. Yes, we also discussed David but, if I have to say it, Milan already wanted Trezeguet two or three years ago.

“I will speak with Trezeguet and after I have spoken with him and understood his wishes, I will meet with Juve and with Alessio Secco to speak about everything.”

Asked about the possibility of Juventus exchanging Trezeguet for Kakha Kaladze, Caliendo replied: “Yes, it's true, but a lot of names have been suggested. :howler:

“I don't want to speak about figures. It's up to Juve to decide how much they want to realise from the eventual sale.

“David's value, in my opinion, is around £8.6m taking Article 17 as a point of reference,” Caliendo added.

“If Juve were to decide to put David on the market, then there would be a lot of teams interested in him.

“Milan are a big team. David would like them because they have won a lot in their history, but, for now, I repeat, there is nothing,” Caliendo concluded.

http://www.football-italia.net/jul23m.html

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
If this is true then fuck him if he laeves us for Milan and fuck him for being flatterd by their interest. Go to Spain or EPL but hell the least thing you can do is stay away from Inter and Milan after almost ten years with us. You can't trust nobody doing a shitty move like that except for Del Piero.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If this is true then fuck him if he laeves us for Milan and fuck him for being flatterd by their interest. Go to Spain or EPL but hell the least thing you can do is stay away from Inter and Milan after almost ten years with us. You can't trust nobody doing a shitty move like that except for Del Piero.
Just because he accepted praise from another club does not mean you should say fuck him. Players always like to hear that, especially him. Even DP would accept praise from Mourinho, this isn't like football manager when a player would rather listen to his own coaches praise :sergio:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Just because he accepted praise from another club does not mean you should say fuck him. Players always like to hear that, especially him. Even DP would accept praise from Mourinho, this isn't like football manager when a player would rather listen to his own coaches praise :sergio:
Yeah sure if it was a normal praise but according to his agent "David would like them" and he is flattered by moving there because "they have won a lot in their history".

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I don't care about the rumours but everytime there is a possibility of him leaving Trez seems to go into a hissy fit with the sporting directors, I don't think he was too concerned about leaving in 2006. A player can't hide behind his 'legendary' status. Raúl has been doing that for a few years at Real Madrid and it is to the detriment of the club, Trezeguet needs to offer an awful lot more than he did last season to be worth the money paid to him.

I don't think any Juventino can say they don't love Trez for all his goals, but all his goals are in the past and we need goals from him this season now.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I don't care about the rumours but everytime there is a possibility of him leaving Trez seems to go into a hissy fit with the sporting directors, I don't think he was too concerned about leaving in 2006. A player can't hide behind his 'legendary' status. Raúl has been doing that for a few years at Real Madrid and it is to the detriment of the club, Trezeguet needs to offer an awful lot more than he did last season to be worth the money paid to him.

I don't think any Juventino can say they don't love Trez for all his goals, but all his goals are in the past and we need goals from him this season now.
He was injured most of last season foo!... You can't score when you are not playing... He can leave only if he wants to, otherwise he still has a lot to give for this team...

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
If the board doesnt show him some respect then he's entitled to go where he wants.The man gave his all for the club but he aint going anywhere!

This is for Trez & Geof.:D

:flag2: :flag2: :flag2: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :flag4: :flag4: :flag4: :jvefan: :jvefan: :jvefan:
OMG I LOVE TREZ!:jvefan: :jvefan: :jvefan: :flag4: :flag4: :flag4: :theflag: :theflag: :theflag: :flag2: :flag2: :flag2:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Obviously you're not familiar with agent talk or media talk, and especially cunts like Caliendo and Neddy's agent.

The guy is actually contemplating a switch with Kaladze ffs!! His comments should be considered no more than "blah blah blah" after he says that.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
His agent seems to be a bastard but that's what agents are.

Anyway year in year out he has been ruled to leave the club but it looks like this year is the decisive one. I would wish him the best if he goes to any club outside Italy but if he joins Milan I wish him a season like last season.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
icεmαή;2079931 said:
He was injured most of last season foo!... You can't score when you are not playing... He can leave only if he wants to, otherwise he still has a lot to give for this team...
Exactly, so he needs to be fit this season, you can see why from the strikers we have that the club have made him available if he gets a good offer.

Don't get me wrong, I want him to stay, but his tantrums are a little tiresome now and he should expect to play a significant amount of games if he is fit. Then it is down to him. If he is injured for most of the season again then the club has to look at the bigger picture.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)