David Trezeguet (79 Viewers)

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Report: Trez Certain To Sign For Barca

The Gazzetta dello Sport says that David Trezeguet is certain to sign for Barcelona, despite the Frenchman’s claims that he wants to end his career in Turin.

Trezeguet has been heavily linked with a move to Barcelona over the last week or so, with new Coach Josep Guardiola said to be desperate to sign the prolific marksman.

However yesterday the 30-year-old seemed to shut the door on a possible transfer by pledging the rest of his career to Juve.

“I recently signed an extension until 2011 and I hope to end my career here,” he told Sky Sport Italia.

“I came close to signing for Barcelona three years ago but Capello convinced me to stay. I love this club and I have no intention of leaving.”

Trezeguet was in fact referring to 2004 when a deal had been done with Barca, only for new coach Fabio Capello to block the transfer at the last minute.

The Gazzetta says that Alessio Secco and Jean-Claude Blanc have set-up a transfer again with the Blaugrana, but this time current coach Claudio Ranieri will have no vetoing powers.

With the money Juve receive for Trezeguet, thought to be around €20m, they will then use to buy Liverpool’s Xabi Alonso, although they will have to add an extra €2m to snap up the Spaniard.

Alonso, who had a very poor season last campaign, is certain to leave Liverpool, as the Merseysiders are on the brink of capturing Aston Villa’s Gareth Barry for €18m.

goal.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I can understand Secco thinking this is a good piece of business. But I'd expect better of Blanc. Trez needs to be considered untouchable and I dont think a deal like this is helping anybody's cause. I think Barca would probably be the better for it, if at all. Neither Eto'o nor the arrival of a Xabi Alonso in midfield would guarantee what Trez's presence does: 15-20 goals a season. At 30, he's still got another cycle in him, should be good for another 3 years, by which time his striking prowess would have made us healthy enough financially to find a suitable replacement. If it aint broke, dont fix it you dumbfuck Secco. Forza Trezegol. Legend.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What's even more disgusting is that piece of shit paper called Gazzetta.
They always "sell" all our players. Buffon signed for Milan 10 times already if we trust Gazzetta, Del Piero signed for Milan 3 years ago, Trez is leaving us every summer and last year we exchanged Trez with Gilardino.

On the other hand, Milan never sell their players and in last 2 years they bought Ronaldinho (8 times), Eto'o (3 times) and now they bought Drogba.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
fuck Gazzetta, fuck their Milan ties and bias, fuck Milan, fuck Berlusca, Fuck Galliani, fuck Inzaghi, fuck Dida, and fuck Flamoney.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
What's even more disgusting is that piece of shit paper called Gazzetta.
They always "sell" all our players. Buffon signed for Milan 10 times already if we trust Gazzetta, Del Piero signed for Milan 3 years ago, Trez is leaving us every summer and last year we exchanged Trez with Gilardino.

On the other hand, Milan never sell their players and in last 2 years they bought Ronaldinho (8 times), Eto'o (3 times) and now they bought Drogba.
Gazzetta and Milan is nothing compared to what Marca is to Madrid, they go way too far especially with the whole Ronaldo circus, but nonetheless everyone knows Gazzetta is Milan & Berlusconi's personal website

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 79)