David Trezeguet (15 Viewers)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
We're getting somewhere, 1st point you're bang on.

2nd point, clearly he's not useless, I never said that, his stats are inarguable. We all know that. I said his contibution to a match is negligible when not scoring, I read the match reports on here and plenty of you guys agree it's like playing with 10 men sometimes. He can score the goals, but his style of play and contribution when not scoring is all I'm questioning. Plenty of others probably feel the same.
Sure, we all know that when Trez doesn't score he might as well have never played. The thing is no one comes to close to him when he does score. He might go two or three games without scoring but then he'll score a hat-trick in one game, a brace in the next, and then finish off by scoring in added time in the third game. The guy is unstoppable once he starts scoring.

All this makes Trez a unique player in football. We can't judge him like we judge other players. One simply has to understand that Trez might show up today and do absolutely nothing for us but at the same time know that he'll show up tomorrow and rip everyone a new asshole.

Now all this might be hard to swallow but if you've been a Juve fan since 2000 you should have accustomed to this by now.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JRulez

Aug 1, 2005
Sure, we all know that when Trez doesn't score he might as well have never played. The thing is no one comes to close to him when he does score. He might go two or three games without scoring but then he'll score a hat-trick in one game, a brace in the next, and then finish off by scoring in added time in the third game. The guy is unstoppable once he starts scoring.

All this makes Trez a unique player in football. We can't judge him like we judge other players. One simply has to understand that Trez might show up today and do absolutely nothing for us but at the same time know that he'll show up tomorrow and rip everyone a new asshole.

Now all this might be hard to swallow but if you've been a Juve fan since 2000 you should have accustomed to this by now.
Juve fan since 1990, yeah you're right, he's frustrating as hell but I have enjoyed all his goals I gotta say. He makes me tear my hair out sometimes though!! Case Closed my friend:wink:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
answer to why we can live with Trez doing nothing all 90mins long when he isnt served:

You would agree JRulez, him consistently doing stuff like this that few others can, is the reason he is the Le Roi we all love? (even you too, even if its a bitter love hehe). His uncanny ability to score like no other in any minute, is quite appriciated, as you can see here :D

JRulez

Aug 1, 2005

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Shut up you fool. First of all, yes you are allowed to have your own opinion about Trezeguet and stuff. Although nobody agrees with you, don't care. But don't you dare to speak about Sarajevo and getting the Simpsons there. Acting like Bosnia doesn't have shit.

You should know that Sarajevo was the first city in Europe that had trams. So please get of your ass and stop making stupid comments and even more stupid jokes.
Thanks mate! :tup:

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
My apologies Goggo if you took my comments the wrong way. That isn't what I meant at all.
Your comment didn' sound kindly or friendly, I know that I insulted you. But still didn't liked comment about my City.

But now is everything forgotten and forgiven. Peace bro'. Enjoy the forums :pint:

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Shut up you fool. First of all, yes you are allowed to have your own opinion about Trezeguet and stuff. Although nobody agrees with you, don't care. But don't you dare to speak about Sarajevo and getting the Simpsons there. Acting like Bosnia doesn't have shit.

You should know that Sarajevo was the first city in Europe that had trams. So please get of your ass and stop making stupid comments and even more stupid jokes.
:tup:

I didn't know you were Bosnian :p

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
He's had plenty of chances for France, and yeah, you may be right, he might have been the man to get them a goal just when they needed it, but the decision's been made and I struggle to see why you are all hurting so much on his behalf. It's only a game people.
Well simply put Trezi deserves better than the treatment that has been dished out from Domenech, he holds a certain status within the club, with us fans so its always going to hurt.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
E’ nato Noraan, auguri David!

David Trezeguet è diventato papà per la seconda volta: oggi a Montecarlo è nato Noraan, che raggiunge il fratellino Aron. A David e a mamma Beatrice vanno le più vive congratulazioni della Juventus e di tutti i suoi tifosi.

His wife gave birth to their second child today a son named Noraan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)