David Trezeguet (13 Viewers)

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
U have to admit guys that till now that the board is doing a great job.
Thank u for that
after ranieri came everything changed. i think they had allot of problems with DD which reflected on on the players. they should learn to distinguish more.
but they realized their mistake and fixed it with signing trez rather than being stubborn with it even after his gestures at the last match.

I'm now more confidant in the project and the board

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
after ranieri came everything changed. i think they had allot of problems with DD which reflected on on the players. they should learn to distinguish more.
but they realized their mistake and fixed it with signing trez rather than being stubborn with it even after his gestures at the last match.

I'm now more confidant in the project and the board
Of course. Come on guys don't ever forget that we are la vecchia segnora ( I don't if it is well written or not tough )

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
This is vlatko's dream of the past 3 months coming true :D
Well we tought that we could get rid of trezegol. Readin' the news of his contract extension made my day :toast:
Tough, we had two options : contract extension or sell him. Thank god, we kept him. Now the board will be highly rated by all the fans and the potential players who want to play for juventus for the upcoming sesons.

Jun 13, 2007
Till now i think this is the best move move juve made.
they kept a well proven goalscorer and the understanding between alex and trez in attack .
definetely a huge moral boost for the team .
more respect for the management

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)