David Trezeguet (12 Viewers)

Inara

Dec 14, 2006
don't have a problem with that.
I do. Last summer Lyon was willing to pay a lot of money (I think 30 million Euros) for Trez. He won't fetch that price anywhere next June. And to be honest, it's not like Trez has contributed that many goals this season to justify turning our backs on 30 million Euros.

I love Trez, I really do, and he's made an enormous contribution to the team, but I think now is the time for Juventus to think in the long term, and they could really use the cash to buy some younger, quality players.

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Hmm..he contributed 8 goals and is 3 goals shy from the first place in scorers rankings.

That 30mil bid was fabricated IMO by us in order to boost his price if the need be came to sell him. The club was in a desperate situation, I don't believe Lyon was willing to spend that kind of money. They tend to buy younger, unestablished players than cash in on them.

He stayed, he's playing regulary and scoring goals, I don't see a reason to sell him at all. When we get back to serie a I'm pretty sure we're gonna need his goals also.

Nedved17

Jul 16, 2006
Trezeguet Looking For New Squad According to the 'Corriere Dello Sport', the French striker is on the short list of Real Madrid, Barcelona and Lyon, with the latter favourites to sign the Juventus player in June.

It's no secret that David Trezeguet wants to leave the Old Lady this summer to be able to play in the Champions League next season, but it is yet unclear which team will manage to bag his services.

Trezeguet wanted to leave the Bianconeri in the past summer, but against his wishes he was forced to stay in Turin. Now his father has already contacted Real Madrid, Barcelona and Lyon. The French team are in the driver's seat for the striker and are ready to invest fifteen million Euros. They would also be ready to add an extra seven million Euros in the Bianconeri include Mauro German Camoranesi in the deal.

The Juventus striker is more than willing to go back to France, to prove in his own homeland that he is not a finished player, something which was implied by his critics following the missed penalty against Italy in the World Cup final.

goal.com

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Trezeguet Looking For New Squad According to the 'Corriere Dello Sport', the French striker is on the short list of Real Madrid, Barcelona and Lyon, with the latter favourites to sign the Juventus player in June.

It's no secret that David Trezeguet wants to leave the Old Lady this summer to be able to play in the Champions League next season, but it is yet unclear which team will manage to bag his services.

Trezeguet wanted to leave the Bianconeri in the past summer, but against his wishes he was forced to stay in Turin. Now his father has already contacted Real Madrid, Barcelona and Lyon. The French team are in the driver's seat for the striker and are ready to invest fifteen million Euros. They would also be ready to add an extra seven million Euros in the Bianconeri include Mauro German Camoranesi in the deal.

The Juventus striker is more than willing to go back to France, to prove in his own homeland that he is not a finished player, something which was implied by his critics following the missed penalty against Italy in the World Cup final.

goal.com
They'll have to pay more than that for Trez & as for 7 million for Camo.....

:disagree: NO WAY!

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Both Trezeguet and Camo for £20M would be great, in my opinion. As those £20M plus the £23M, expected to be pumped by the club for the summer's transfers, would be enough to buy 4 world class players. Moreover, 2 or 3 players will join us on free transfer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)