David Trezeguet (8 Viewers)

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
vlatko said:
Chanel4:

Juventus, who won their first Serie B match against Vicenza in their home debut, will hope that David Trezeguet (pictured) keeps up his goal scoring form after his first Serie B strike in that game.

“I will fight with my teammates to immediately take Juventus back to Serie A – the fans need to trust me,” said Trezeguet, who is now the top foreign scorer in Juve’s history.

“I’m very happy I scored the opener in the difficult match against Vicenza. I’m honoured to have reached this personal milestone and to have been presented the award by the club here at the Olimpico.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is the second time he is saying stuff like this. newspapers can shove it up their asses, this guy is going nowhere AT LEAST till the end of the season.

FORZA TREZEGOL!
:agree: :toast:
He definitely will make it easier to us to get back to serie-A.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Nikolaus said:
What was the reason for trez not playing against crotone? I was wondering why he was called-up for sitting on the bench 90 minutes.
He was warming up to come in, probably for Zalayeta. Then Camoranesi got injured though and DD used his third substution to change Camo for Marchionni.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Trezi has a good record against Modena, i think he scored twice against them last time we played them.

I think we r going to see something similar tomorrow night

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Trezeguet took part in a training match against the Berretti team of Juve...

The match ended 6-1...

Trezeguet scored 4, Zebina scored one and Palladino scored another one...

The Berretti's only goal was scored by Guzman...

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
my only advice to DD is that the worst thing you can do in a battle is not use your best weapon - my nikka trez is gonna run a train on serie b!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)