David Trezeguet (32 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
vlatko said:
i think he is. he came later but i think he is training for the last few days, no?
why didnt the official website put anything abt him....no pictures no nothing..I fear that he didnt come back to training yet or something.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

sateeh said:
why didnt the official website put anything abt him....no pictures no nothing..I fear that he didnt come back to training yet or something.
i thought he was one of those that dd said, started training late and won't be called up for the match against martina, with the exception of buffon, because it's easier for a keeper to regain fitness. not sure though. but don't pay attention to the official site, i never go there, they are crap.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
vlatko said:
i thought he was one of those that dd said, started training late and won't be called up for the match against martina, with the exception of buffon, because it's easier for a keeper to regain fitness. not sure though. but don't pay attention to the official site, i never go there, they are crap.
The board recruited a new british company to work on the appearance of the club and that includes the website. Thats why its improvement significantly from last season.

Abt trezi, he was one of the WC players so he was supposed to be back early this month. We saw pictures of alex,camo even zebina although they didnt play.
This is a real concern, we need him.And quite honestly i dont take the statments made by directors or DD very seriously anymore.

anyway we will wait and see wat happens.He is a world class striker and could be tempted to go away.I think he is waiting for things to look up from the appeals even if we may not know anything before the closing of the market.

i hope he stays, we really need him.With him on board we wouldnt have any striker problem and we would have one line thats first rate.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

hmm..that's strange, i thought trez staying was a done deal. we definetly need him, he can be vital in such a leauge. a predator like him would score just a hell of a lot goals. i know what you mean by not taking our directors seriously, but you gotta understand them. we are in a awkward situation, they have to say things which will please the shareholders, the fans and the players, so no wonder every second one turns out to be bs. but i am optimistic about this new managment, we can't make any judgements now, we have to give them time, but i'm sure they will help out the club.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
salman said:
ive got a sick feeling that he'll be leaving for lyon.
I sense that as well. You really can't trust any of these guys (Deschamps, Colbi-Gigli, Secco) anymore because they said no one would leave after Vieira left. I believe it when I see it.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
sateeh said:
The board recruited a new british company to work on the appearance of the club and that includes the website. Thats why its improvement significantly from last season.
Sounds good, I think we should hire british people to handle our transfer deals too, we may just end up getting some bargains.

Jul 11, 2006
salman said:
ive got a sick feeling that he'll be leaving for lyon.
please not trezeguet:cry:

give them Camo, because he doesn't want to stay and because our midfield will be Nedved - Paro - Zanetti/Gianni - Marchionni (he's better than Camo i think), so Camo can go when he wants...but Trezi not:agree: lay chains on him till the 31. August:p

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

if he is to leave, i doubt he'd return to the ligue 1 already. he's at the peak of his carerr, if he was to be transfer listed i'm sure he'd find better suitors than lyon.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
vlatko said:
if he is to leave, i doubt he'd return to the ligue 1 already. he's at the peak of his carerr, if he was to be transfer listed i'm sure he'd find better suitors than lyon.
If he does leave the epl or la liga will be his most likely destination.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Byrone said:
If he does leave the epl or la liga will be his most likely destination.
i think he'd be the bomb in epl. his heading would be great there, god knows, he certainly wouldn't miss crossing in epl.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
vlatko said:
i think he'd be the bomb in epl. his heading would be great there, god knows, he certainly wouldn't miss crossing in epl.

True & if he has to go to any team in England,i think Arsenal or Liverpool would suit him best.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Byrone said:
True & if he has to go to any team in England,i think Arsenal or Liverpool would suit him best.
man u. i think pool are already set, arsenal as well. whereas man u are looking to replace one of the best box strikers, rvn. trez would fit well there.

but i don't want him to leave. :cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)