David Trezeguet (14 Viewers)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Hey I've been at the game Bosnia - France (unfortnetly Bosnia lost on really unlucky way), but right after the game I went at the airport to catch Trezeguet and I did, he signed my Juve shirt :D

Btw I made a mistake, Viera also signed my Juve jersey, actually he didn't want to give autographs but when he saw me with jersey he called me and signed it. Almost the sam story happened with Trez, I waved him with jersey and he right came to me :D (Love is in the air)

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
goggo said:
Hey I've been at the game Bosnia - France (unfortnetly Bosnia lost on really unlucky way), but right after the game I went at the airport to catch Trezeguet and I did, he signed my Juve shirt :D

Btw I made a mistake, Viera also signed my Juve jersey, actually he didn't want to give autographs but when he saw me with jersey he called me and signed it. Almost the sam story happened with Trez, I waved him with jersey and he right came to me :D (Love is in the air)
Vieira saw you with a Juve jersey and came to you ?

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
goggo said:

:tup: good on ya.....everyone loves this club :pint:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Lyon are ready to bid for the Juventus duo of David Trezeguet and Mauro Camoranesi, reports insist on Monday.

Juventus have reiterated that they do not intend to let the players leave after the mass exodus following the club’s demotion to Serie B, but the French club are very keen.

Reports suggest that Lyon President Jean Michel Aulas has allocated £21m to offer Juventus in order to bring the experienced couple to France.

Aulas would offer Trezeguet a four-year contract at £3.9m per season, whereas a three-year contract worth £2.5m per season is ready for the world champion.

The French club are now ready to make a move after netting £17m from Real Madrid for midfielder Mahamadou Diarra over the weekend.

Trezeguet still seems very unsure of his future, but may accept to stay in Turin if the Bianconeri were to offer him an extension to his contract until 2010 with a £4.2m yearly wage.

Camoranesi’s position is even more complicated as the Argentine-born ace does not intend to play in Serie B with Valencia apparently his preferred destination.

However, sporting director Alessio Secco has insisted that the former Verona player will see out his contract which expires in 2009.

“The player won’t be moving from Turin,” he said. “I speak to him every day and I’m relaxed about the situation.”

Any further decision may, however, depend on the outcome of Juve’s civil appeal to the TAR Lazio court as they look for Serie A readmission.

Should the court confirm demotion then it seems unlikely that both players will stay if adequate offers are received.

Meanwhile, Jonathan Zebina is close to completing a one-year loan move from Juventus to Fiorentina.

The Viola will also have the option to buy the French international full-back outright for £2.5m next summer.

Channel4

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Trez, no chance. You fail to realize some players in a given context are more important than others. Not entirely irreplaceable, but at 21m for both, it would be a shame to lose Trezeguet - clearly a rare breed, if not the best.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

baggio said:
Trez, no chance. You fail to realize some players in a given context are more important than others. Not entirely irreplaceable, but at 21m for both, it would be a shame to lose Trezeguet - clearly a rare breed, if not the best.
exactly. anyway i think we won't sell any of them. though i would sell camo, i'm getting iritated reading how he doesn't want to play in b every freaking day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)