David Trezeguet (24 Viewers)

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
a lot of players have played for several italian clubs and also the big ones (for example, crespo, pirlo, baggio, ronaldo, pippo)
For everyone of the mentioned players their own reasons and the circumstances that, most probably, led them to transfer to a rival club.

Crespo: He wanted to climb the ladder of the Italian football step by step: Parma then Lazio then Inter. After that, he was sold to Chelsea, despite the fact that he loves Italy and he didn't want to leave. Everything has turned into a mess when he transfered to Chelsea, he didn't adapt in Stamford bridge and he wanted to return to the peninsula. Milan was the one who approached him and he was loaned to them. Then he returned to Chelsea and the same thing happened, he was loaned to Inter eventually.

Pirlo: He wasn't playing regularly in Inter, he preferred to play for Milan. Then, Milan re-discovered him and he won all possible trophies there. On the contrary was his days at Giuseppe Meazza.

Baggio: Juventus was the one who sold the Divine Ponytail, however, he'd been Juventus and Juventus were him in the five years he spent in Turin.

Ronaldo: A fat traitor.

Inzaghi: His situation was nearly similar to that of Baggio's. Plus, he didn't accept being a third choice striker after Del Piero and Trezeguet. Hence, he preferred to leave. I can't blame him though.

As you can see, Trezeguet's situation at Juve has been better than the previously mentioned players. He's been playing regularly since his arrival, highly respected by his team-mates as well as the fans and he won lots of trophies with Juve. Even though, he perhaps asks to leave due to our demotion, seeking different experience, etc...

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
For everyone of the mentioned players their own reasons and the circumstances that, most probably, led them to transfer to a rival club.

Crespo: He wanted to climb the ladder of the Italian football step by step: Parma then Lazio then Inter. After that, he was sold to Chelsea, despite the fact that he loves Italy and he didn't want to leave. Everything has turned into a mess when he transfered to Chelsea, he didn't adapt in Stamford bridge and he wanted to return to the peninsula. Milan was the one who approached him and he was loaned to them. Then he returned to Chelsea and the same thing happened, he was loaned to Inter eventually.

Pirlo: He wasn't playing regularly in Inter, he preferred to play for Milan. Then, Milan re-discovered him and he won all possible trophies there. On the contrary was his days at Giuseppe Meazza.

Baggio: Juventus was the one who sold the Divine Ponytail, however, he'd been Juventus and Juventus were him in the five years he spent in Turin.

Ronaldo: A fat traitor.

Inzaghi: His situation was nearly similar to that of Baggio's. Plus, he didn't accept being a third choice striker after Del Piero and Trezeguet. Hence, he preferred to leave. I can't blame him though.

As you can see, Trezeguet's situation at Juve has been better than the previously mentioned players. He's been playing regularly since his arrival, highly respected by his team-mates as well as the fans and he won lots of trophies with Juve. Even though, he perhaps asks to leave due to our demotion, seeking different experience, etc...
good post, +rep.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
At Inter Pirlo was playing as an AMC, but when he went to Milan they saw that his best position was deeper down in the midfield

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
just read on j1897 that Roma are considering a 7million+Aquilani offer for Trezeguet and Boumsong, as Chivu is leaving in the summer. They are assuming Aquilani is worth 8 million, Trezeguet 13 million and Boumsong 2 million. What do you think of this offer?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
just read on j1897 that Roma are considering a 7million+Aquilani offer for Trezeguet and Boumsong, as Chivu is leaving in the summer. They are assuming Aquilani is worth 8 million, Trezeguet 13 million and Boumsong 2 million. What do you think of this offer?
Not a bad deal but not enough cash to us in my opinion. Also reluctant to sell to a rival and not sure Trez would want to go to Roma.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
At Inter Pirlo was playing as an AMC, but when he went to Milan they saw that his best position was deeper down in the midfield
That's why I said Milan re-discovered him.

First of all, in what currency?

In my opinion, £7m + Aquilani just for Trezeguet would be a fair offer. However, I think that if Trezeguet considers leaving Juve, he won't go to Roma.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
I'm not sure if u have a tv at youre place but Trezeguet is a former World Champion and a former European Champion, wtf did Eto'o done except for scoring like 2 good goals for Barca?And missing an important penatly kick at the Africa Cup? He is more injury prone then Trezie would ever be. So plz stop talking shit about Trezeguet and go cry out that he wont come too play at Barca and you have too do it with Eto'o who cant score now because Messi totally owns him and Messi isnt eve the striker.
Forza Trezegol,wherever you go, i'll be supporting you !:) Except for Inter!

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
That's why I said Milan re-discovered him.

First of all, in what currency?

In my opinion, £7m + Aquilani just for Trezeguet would be a fair offer. However, I think that if Trezeguet considers leaving Juve, he won't go to Roma.
:agree: Everything said. Aquilani? +7million€? Trezeguet to Roma? WTF?
Ridiculous rumour/offer. NEXT!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)