David Trezeguet (14 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
Quick favour from someone please. I remember some years back there was an interview with Nesta (I think, or some other top defender) where he said that Trezeguet was the hardest player to mark (or something similar). Would anyone know if I'm thinking about the right players and could provide a link?

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Quick favour from someone please. I remember some years back there was an interview with Nesta (I think, or some other top defender) where he said that Trezeguet was the hardest player to mark (or something similar). Would anyone know if I'm thinking about the right players and could provide a link?

Salvatore,the way you described the facts it could be even some old Chievo's fan who admires Trezeguet's attacking abilities . :D

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
hard to mark because you fall asleep watching him not move an inch ... like these pictures where you really have to watch hard at to see the motive behind it ... its cancer for the eyes .... just like davids off-ball movement.

find trezegays movement in the picture without falling asleep !

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
hard to mark because you fall asleep watching him not move an inch ... like these pictures where you really have to watch hard at to see the motive behind it ... its cancer for the eyes .... just like davids off-ball movement.

find trezegays movement in the picture without falling asleep !
Thanks for making my eyes bleed!

Apr 19, 2007
I remember the interview although i dont have a link. And it was Nesta

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I was happy to see him wearing the armband tonight.

I remember there was a big stink a while back when he refused it because he wasn't sure about his future here.

Hopefully if he is wearing it now that means he will stay.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Not only Nesta but also the legendary Johan Mjällby said today in the studio that Trez was the hardest striker to mark that he'd ever played against. David's movement really is unique. Such an intelligent player.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Not only Nesta but also the legendary Johan Mjällby said today in the studio that Trez was the hardest striker to mark that he'd ever played against. David's movement really is unique. Such an intelligent player.
That is quite the complement.

And clowns here claim David is lazy and doesn't add anything to our play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)