David Trezeguet (8 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
MARK aint so bad tbh there are worse members here than him.

you all know who you are...especially that prat bozi....ffs does he ever shut up??

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
any news on Trez and the new contract offered?
When is the meeting?
so when do u think we gonna know if he stays or not? thought it will be announced today?
Wednesday will be a critical day for his future.

He is in Mexico now. I don't know why.

Before he left Juve, Bettega was the one who gave the hope to David that he will be satisfied, but after Bettega left, nobody knows what will happen.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Will be amazing If he'll decide to stay, no need to waste our time looking for another finisher not to mention that it's not that easy finding another David.

I'm predicting good news on Wed morning hopefully.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I really hope trezeguet ends up staying with us. He is the best finisher in the world. With the arrival of Tiago and Almiron (especially if Maoro decided he wants to stay) Trezeguet will have lots of chances to score and become or leading scorer once again. Infact, he might even compete for the Serie A top scorer.
If David decides to stay we should dedicate all of our cash to get 2 decent CBs.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Will be amazing If he'll decide to stay, no need to waste our time looking for another finisher not to mention that it's not that easy finding another David.

I'm predicting good news on Wed morning hopefully.
Sure we will. David reacted like that becoz he loves juventus and don't imagine him in another jersey. Well provided he could be the serie A bomber again and he knows that. :smoke:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
those who never argued with Mark, and joining the gang to "hate" him for the sake of it. I thought only Rab and Andy were arguing with him, now it's everyone :shifty:
I don't understand why you're always so up in arms with bandwagoning. That Mark dush continues to make some pretty inane comments... don't you think that they're lashing out at him because of that? Hell, I don't even know half the people that posted in this thread.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Recently, with all the transfers we did from last week till now and now renewing David's contract, I feel the mang are starting to work hard.

Bravo Secco.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)