David Silva (8 Viewers)

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Valencia have allowed David Silva's agent to talk to Juventus but the Spain winger doesn't want to leave Los Che.

Valencia are in serious debt and need to sell players at the end of the season, even if they qualify for the Champions League.

“I don't want to leave Valencia,” Silva said. “I am very happy here. I arrived at Valencia when I was 13. I feel at home. I want to respect my contract. There is a lot of interest in me, but I am calm.”

When asked about interest from Barcelona, Silva replied: “They surely are the team most adapted to my characteristics and style of play.

“But I am already at a great club and I want to play again in the Champions League with the jersey of Valencia.”

According to As, Silva also said: “The club have authorised my agent to negotiate with Juventus, but it's a decision that doesn't depend on me.

“In football anything can happen, but I will have the last word. One thing is clear - I don't want to leave Valencia, I am very happy here,” Silva concluded.

Juventus have identified Silva as the ideal replacement for Pavel Nedved, who intends to retire at the end of the season.

Channel 4

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I'd love to see silva here, but i dont think he'd love to be here so i have my concerns...

If we did get him though i hope we still get about 3 defenders because we shouldn't be overlooking those obvious defensive issues

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
dont worry guys, we definitely wont buy bother Diego and Silva. First , it will costs more than 50m to buy them. Second, Silva is very popular and many teams like Liverpool will compete with us. Third, Secco sucks.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
screw the defense if we can sign Silva and Diego! plus we can refinance for the defence by trimming some of the fat we are carrying around

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Not that I would say no to ridicolous quality like that, but beside the investment issue of going hard for 2 AMs, how would this work? Meaning Silva bench Camo or compete with Diego and Giovinco? Would be bit of a cunundrum (even if Camo is old).

Dont think it will happen at all, but I mean, why is Silva saying he has authorization to talk to Juve now, when we are already getting Diego? Doesnt make sense, unless they are so ûber ambitious to go for both, though Gigi said something about a big signing besides Diego.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Getting both Diego and Silva is overkill, but very exciting (if accompanied by another defender). It would also replace Trezeguet indirectly. Another possibility is that the management is planning to sell Camo.

Marchisio Sissoko
Camo/Silva Diego DP/Gio/Silva
Amauri (Iaq)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)