Capitano Danilo (6 Viewers)

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Danillo speaking out against UEFA and FIFA threats. :tup:
True words man.
Honestly, I kinda am bored of football here days. VAR and child molester referees have made the sport unwatchable, almost as boring + mind blogging as ‘Black Mirror’ season 3.

ESL should still go ahead. But it should call itself the pioneer of football 2.0.
Where there are only seven players per team and a much smaller pitch with rolling subs. Each game is 45 mins long and fans have the option to bet on their team and win accord to their final position in the league. Guaranteeing everybody a win win scenario.

With such rules, only players with superb technical skills can play well. Boring work horses like matuidi will be irrelevant and Players like dybala will finally flourish and capture fans imaginations.

On top of that, there should be a pre game Pro Evo Soccer challenge between each team.

This will really leave Uefa and FIFA behind, in their corrupted baby boomers style of running and ruining football, where the person with the saggiest ball and greyest pubes have he final say.

Fuc the World Cup by the way. Each year, the standard drops more and more, and the referee gets awarded with more and more virgin boys.

Oct 23, 2011
Yes it was an absurd decision to bench one of the most consistent players who at least showed some heart week in week out in the most important game of the season. Props to Pirlo for trying Danilo in that CDM role earlier this season, but its strange he didn't stick to it given how well he performed there.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Instead of vomit inducing hybrid nonsense I wonder if the winemaker even tried things in training or is all fixed on his idiotic ideas about team balance..(or lack there of rather)

MdL-- boner -chielo
cuads-bent-danilo-mcken
chiesa-morata---CR

Mdl-boner-chielo
Chiesa-bent-danilo-mcken
. Dybi
. Morata---CR

Jun 16, 2020
Good game, again. Very solid defensively, was the same against Inter.

3 important wins with this guy on the pitch; Sassuolo, Inter and Atalanta.

Great to have a player who’s able to play in multiple positions. We used to buy tactical flexible players, he’d fit perfect in the Juve of the first 5/6 years of the last 10 years.

For me he’s been the biggest surprise this year. I remember saying that I hoped that he became a decent bench sitter, wasn’t expecting much else. Please continue like this!

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Good game, again. Very solid defensively, was the same against Inter.

3 important wins with this guy on the pitch; Sassuolo, Inter and Atalanta.

Great to have a player who’s able to play in multiple positions. We used to buy tactical flexible players, he’d fit perfect in the Juve of the first 5/6 years of the last 10 years.

For me he’s been the biggest surprise this year. I remember saying that I hoped that he became a decent bench sitter, wasn’t expecting much else. Please continue like this!
Thought he was at fault for their goal with a bad pass to Rabiot, who also should have done better.

But he has had an excellent season and been surprisingly solid. One of the first names on the team sheet for me and I think we missed him vs Milan.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Instead of vomit inducing hybrid nonsense I wonder if the winemaker even tried things in training or is all fixed on his idiotic ideas about team balance..(or lack there of rather)

MdL-- boner -chielo
cuads-bent-danilo-mcken
chiesa-morata---CR

Mdl-boner-chielo
Chiesa-bent-danilo-mcken
. Dybi
. Morata---CR
I find your hate for Pirlo misdirected. He is clearly not the right man for the job, but the main fault lies in the people who appointed a rookie, not Pirlo himself. He tried his best, and predictably, that wasn’t enough.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
I find your hate for Pirlo misdirected. He is clearly not the right man for the job, but the main fault lies in the people who appointed a rookie, not Pirlo himself. He tried his best, and predictably, that wasn’t enough.
If you are taking charge at Juve, lube your ass up for criticism period. Specially since he hints he is the right man, I won't quit etc..Today, barely we saw some progress at least.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)