Capitano Danilo (9 Viewers)

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
He was fantastic shielding the backline in that DM role. Made Bentancur’s recent performances look even more amateurish than they actually are.

This guy has been one of our best and most important players of the season. Jack of all trades, and truly great in every role he plays in.
Missed the match but wanted so long to see him try this out..Pirlo gain any points for you by this? Glimmer of hope that maybe he is not only a winemaker?

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Lolll Danilo is easily our most consistent performer this season after CR7. Shows how great a club we are.

With our recent transfer strategies and performance, we are a whisker away from beating Madrid and Barca to dominate football world for the next forty years

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

One thing about Tici. He seems jump the gun when it comes to handing contract extensions. Not saying Danilo doesn't deserve it but just an observation.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Yeah he has 3 years left on his contract and he is 30, why the heck do we need to extend it to 4th?
It's the same thing with Bonucci. He's on €6M net until he's 37. Not sure he warranted an extension until 2024. Not to mention those multiple shady contract extensions for Rugani. These small details alone makes him seem very Secco-esque.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

One thing about Tici. He seems jump the gun when it comes to handing contract extensions. Not saying Danilo doesn't deserve it but just an observation.
It's all the time the same game that he's playing: capital gains and lowering the amortization so the books look better.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
It's all the time the same game that he's playing: capital gains and lowering the amortization so the books look better.
Yeah and that is how our wage bill continues to increase too.
I won't be surprised Arthur gets an extension with payrise shortly for playing a couple of months of good football.
We shouldn't be making such risky investments in the first place if we are so concerned about our balance sheet. It's a very risky path to take. And seems very shady too tbh.

Boksic

May 11, 2005

Because he is completely blinkered by his obsession with plusvalenza. I seems to be the motivation for every deal he makes regardless of other factors.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Yeah and that is how our wage bill continues to increase too.
I won't be surprised Arthur gets an extension with payrise shortly for playing a couple of months of good football.
We shouldn't be making such risky investments in the first place if we are so concerned about our balance sheet. It's a very risky path to take. And seems very shady too tbh.
Indeed but this started on a big scale ever since CR7 came. Even before that you could see that Tici was selling kids left and right for inflated prices. Audero/Mandragora/Sturaro were never worth their price to begin with.

CR7 has put a lot of pressure on the club financially, it was a gamble. I guess we'll see this for some time even when CR7 leaves, otherwise the books will look crazily bad.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Indeed but this started on a big scale ever since CR7 came. Even before that you could see that Tici was selling kids left and right for inflated prices. Audero/Mandragora/Sturaro were never worth their price to begin with.

CR7 has put a lot of pressure on the club financially, it was a gamble. I guess we'll see this for some time even when CR7 leaves, otherwise the books will look crazily bad.
It's a really bad practice imo. I guess Agnelli is to blame too but this obsession over making the books look healthy has also resulted in us going after/accepting outcasts/inferior players. Thankfully Danilo worked out but it feels like we're heading down a vicious cycle which has to be stopped at some point. Remains to be seen if Tici will continue heading down this path even post Ronaldo. We literally operate like a supermarket atm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)