Capitano Danilo (13 Viewers)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
It was a tweet from FIFA saying Ronaldo is the only player who won EPL, La Lifa and Serie A. Danilo was making fun of that.
I believe the original tweet was saying about a multiple league titles which is true for Ronaldo: 3 x EPL, 2 x Spain, 2 x Serie A.
Danilo only has 1 league title with Real and us, so seems he didn't understand the fifa tweet (not surprising).

Last edited:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Right up there with some of our worst transfers. Another in a list of terrible moves last summer that were so obviously not going to work. Now we are stuck with him and his high salary contract.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The goal is to modernize the team: more efficient, motivated, but above all cheaper. Higuain, Khedira will go, possibly Matuidi. Costa, Ramsey, Bernardeschi, De Sciglio & Rugani, are also virtually with their suitcases in hand. Offers for Danilo & Sandro would be accepted.[GdS]

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
The goal is to modernize the team: more efficient, motivated, but above all cheaper. Higuain, Khedira will go, possibly Matuidi. Costa, Ramsey, Bernardeschi, De Sciglio & Rugani, are also virtually with their suitcases in hand. Offers for Danilo & Sandro would be accepted.[GdS]
Who in their right minds would be stupid enough to take Danilo away from us and pay him what he earns here? We are probably stuck with him.

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
This motherfucker has to go too. I would prefer to remain with fucking DeSciglio, than see one more time this joke of a player.
Damn, Juve has so many trash to wipe out.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Another plusvalenza masterstroke by Tici.
I knew Canccelo was shit at defending... but if i knew that we were going to be stuck with danielo,... i would have gladly kept Cancelo.

We could have used him as a pure winger instead of turdardeschi and he would have been a success surely. But the plusvalenza was too strong in this one

Last edited:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I knew Canccelo was shit at defending... but if i knew that we were going to be stuck with danielo,... i would have gladly kept Cancelo.

We could have used him as a pure winger instead of turdardeschi and he would have been a success surely. But the plusvalenza was too strong in this one
:agree: Honestly, I think Cancelo at RW and Cuadrado at RB would be an excellent option.
They could even keep switching positions to confuse the other defenders.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)