Capitano Danilo (6 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
What is Ronaldo now the goat of international football as well? :rofl:

At the Euros he was abysmal apart from two games (in which he was great), had an insanely easy run to the final and his team won the final without him against the tourney's best team. Along with that he doesn't even have a WC KO goal and til the last edition he only had 2 goals in 3 world cups. Now don't get me wrong he's had a very good international career and had some great tourneys such as Euro 2012 and all time great moments such as his hattrick against Sweden. However, it's getting to the point where people are overrating his international resume. He is not on Maradona, Pele, Cruyff, Platini, R9, Zidane etc's level when it comes to international football. Though he is at the very least at the bench of that bunch's level if not better than each and every one of them as a player.

And before anyone brings up some Messi bullshit. This has nothing to do with that bitch. Ronaldo has clearly had a far superior international career to Messi who has choked an incomparable amount of times at the biggest stage in international football. He'd have to win a WC or a couple of Copas to reach CR7's level.
To be honest, if Messi does win the WC the GOAT debate is done and dusted in his favor;
however, if Messi doesn't win an international trophy, while CR wins CL with Juve, then the debate is won in favor of Cristiano by a mile.

Buy on AliExpress.com

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
What is Ronaldo now the goat of international football as well? :rofl:

At the Euros he was abysmal apart from two games (in which he was great), had an insanely easy run to the final and his team won the final without him against the tourney's best team. Along with that he doesn't even have a WC KO goal and til the last edition he only had 2 goals in 3 world cups. Now don't get me wrong he's had a very good international career and had some great tourneys such as Euro 2012 and all time great moments such as his hattrick against Sweden. However, it's getting to the point where people are overrating his international resume. He is not on Maradona, Pele, Cruyff, Platini, R9, Zidane etc's level when it comes to international football. Though he is at the very least at the bench of that bunch's level if not better than each and every one of them as a player.

And before anyone brings up some Messi bullshit. This has nothing to do with that bitch. Ronaldo has clearly had a far superior international career to Messi who has choked an incomparable amount of times at the biggest stage in international football. He'd have to win a WC or a couple of Copas to reach CR7's level.
Imagine being a proud Taliban warrior and your mentally ill bitch ass son types THIS

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He still seems shaky, but I would consider using him more and move Cuadrado into RW, until Costa is back.
I think some sort of scenario where you could sub Danilo into the match and move Cuadrado forward should be considered. But I think Sarri just wants to let Cuadrado focus on one position.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I think some sort of scenario where you could sub Danilo into the match and move Cuadrado forward should be considered. But I think Sarri just wants to let Cuadrado focus on one position.
You are probably right but we really need some speed in the final third and somebody who can get past their man.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
You are probably right but we really need some speed in the final third and somebody who can get past their man.
Well I agree. You could have put Cuadrado anywhere in midfield or attack tonight and we probably would have scored another.

Apr 17, 2013
How much commission did Fabio receive from his transfer?
This player made the feat of making us regret Deshitto, really the most useless player of the squad (even more than bernardeshi). I would be still unable to say if he is better in attack or better in defense such he is just bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)