Danilo Luiz da Silva - RB/DM - Santos (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I did not say Marchisio 'never' played as a Left Midfielder last season, I mentioned that the only time he seemed like a traditional left midfielder was against Inter, where he was deployed purely to subdue the threat of maicon. In that game he stuck to the flank, like a left midfielder normall does. After that, he became more and more a central left midfielder, bunching up with melo and aquilani. If someone were to look only at the team sheets, they could say he was a left midfielder, but seeing where he was in the actual game was a different matter entirely...perhaps just is simply a matter of definition...a LM to me is like Pepe, he hugs the flank, runs up and down the flank. If you are accepting that we played much more a 4-3-3, then yes, i will agree that marchiso was the LM, aqui the CM, Melo the RM...of a central trio of midfielders...
Sure, you can pose an argument that he drifted into the middle. Still, he was a LM that is right footed, so it would only be natural coupled with his natural CM role colors probably showing too.

Take these two arguments I stated and there is a pretty big reason why he suffered performance wise all season as many claim. Despite all things considered working against him, he still committed far less mistakes than pretty much everyone else. Produced some nice goals/assists and had the best passing percentage tied with Melo. You can't say Nedved, by definition, was a LM because he hugged the left flank and spent a lot of his time cutting into the middle. Players move about the pitch for a full 90 mins but you can't discredit their position because they aren't glued to it all game long.
So get the fuck out of this country then if you find it's inhabitants to be retarded. And whilst you're at it GTFO out of this forum as well if it is causing you so much mental pain and anguish.

Hohohohoho what a dastardly fiend I am hohohoho!!
I prefer Austrailia...warmer and sunier...and I love the beach. :heart:
We have been postponing the acquisition of a decent RB for the past 10 years.
It was about time to make an investment there, it was a high priority to invest there and we rightfully did.
We bought a quality starter and unfortunately also signed a mediocre sub as well (by using the option to sign Motta) and we still have Grygera for depth.

I see no reason to sign a 3-4rd RB though, i would rather prefer a decent LB instead.

As for the midfield, we do move randomly there, i dont know why we are so panicked, we should first decide who to offload, do that and the sign the best we can according to our needs.
And you got it wrong, we wont play a 4-4-2 and we dont need more CMs, we already have Pirlo, Marchisio, Melo, Pazienza a few decent youngsters for depth and we are likely to sell Tiago and Sissoko. All these players are bound to cover just 2 positions in our squad, so they are more than enough.
From there, what we need the most is side forwards. Not like we lack solutions now (Krasic, Pepe, Quaq, Martinez, Iaq) but we are likely to upgrade our material.
I believe from this point on, our transfers will be upgrades to our current material.
So, if we sign this guy and he is a good prospect for a long term RB to compete with Lichtensteiner, you are against it?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 2, 2005
Don't fap alot Hust

Sporting director of Santos Pedro Luiz: Danilo will not move

He said " we spoke with Benfica whose was interested in the player and told them that the player in not for sale, (thats un-negotiable) He willl not move this season"

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I think it's time to bring Lo-Pan's presence on this forum to an end, he is in no means better than Tonykart, actually he is a much worse person and yet he is still allowed here complaining about everything this forum is, all the members, all the attitudes and spitting racism and ugly generalization. My suggestion is a perma-ban and I hope the mod team considers it.
seconded.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
many thanks for the support ahmed...and JCK...that isn't entirely correct. I have voiced problems with a core group, not the forum community as a whole...Yes, I fall foul, and fail to hold myself with maturity when I come across other posters who spout such lines as 'cronius, just go cut your wrists'...and...'i hope he gets AIDS'...but to petition for them to be banned? That isn't my style. You have air to stand upon, when you are one who had delivered such horrid comments, yet you assume a stance of purity and piety and power...if I was a moderator on here, you would be severely warned for suggesting to another member that he should go cut his wrists and die...but I am not. and when push comes to shove, and a moderator like Red, who I am hardly friendly with, but also, I often enjoy his analysis of our misfortune alongside his knowledge of football mainly in the british isles, tells me that its time I avoid certain confrontations and stances, and if I want to be part of this community, then focus on Juve, not petty arguments, then I take his words on board and react accordingly...for truly, i am thankful for the wonderful transfer gurus, some decent members who force me to consider different ideas about Juve, and also the sheer multitude of forums, i have often said as much. perhaps that core group i do not mix well with in any way whatsoever considers themselves the forum itself. likely the case. Either way...i am content to simply browse the transfer news, comment a little in team discussion, and let these pointless fires die down. Which without any fuel they will...i'd rather regroup and return my input into this site, to purely juve matters, not personal disputes.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Eugenio Ascari said something along the lines that Danilo will be Maicon's ideal replacement at right back for brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)