Danilo Luiz da Silva - RB/DM - Santos (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Jul 2, 2011
Santos do not want to lose Danilo before December because of the world club championships. Thus, if a team wants him NOW they must pay the release clause which is 20 million euros.
source: http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/juventus/?action=read&idnet=dHV0dG9qdXZlLmNvbS01NTI1MA

Perhaps the smart thing to do would be to offer 7-10 million now, and we get him in January (like milan did with pato and silva)
Noo way why would we pay 20m for him wen we can get vucinic or berbatov

StormRuller

Jul 18, 2004
what I've seen here in brazilian news is that Santos don't want to sell anymore Danilo because of the following reasons:

- we have 3 RB's: Jonathan (probably sold to Inter Milan because Santos don't have full rights for him and he wants to leave), Danilo and Pará (not a good player).
- Santos tried to get RB Jonas from Coritiba but they don't want to release Jonas to us... so our president don't want to sell Danilo now because of the FIFA Club World Cup
- If we sell Danilo we would only have Pará for RB and our coach has already said that if we don't get any other good RB, we can't sell Danilo until the end of the year...

20 million euros?? I read it is 20 million brazilian money... around 12 million euros!!

someone asked if Danilo set up free kicks, corner kicks... and I can say that the last 2 matches that we are withou Ganso, Elano and Neymar as they are with Brazilian national team he was responsible for the free kicks and in the last match our goal was from a free kick by Danilo... own goal :)

StormRuller

Jul 18, 2004
he started his career in America-MG as RB and when he moved to Santos he was RB but then last year our coach put him to play in DM which he did very well..

Jonathan that Inter Milan wants is the main RB for Santos... but when he couldn't play due to his longtime injuries (this guy is good but he plays 3 matches and then off 5 matches due to injuries) Danilo was the RB... when Jonathan plays, Danilo is DM... this guy can play everywhere... in the Libertadores Finals he was RB and scored the winning goal

in the FIFA U-20 World Cup about to start I'm sure he'll play as RB as in the qualification he was playing as RB...

another goal from Danilo, now in the U-20 World Cup qualification:

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
According to Lancenet: Benfica, who along with Milan and Juventus are following Danilo Santos, a team submitted a bid of 10 million euros for the player. When asked about that:

Pedro Luis Nunes Conceicao the DS of Santos: At the moment we can not ensure that Danilo will continue playing in Brazil. At the moment we have only received an offer, but I do not want to say the name of the team that has made ​​or what is offered. "

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
According to Lancenet: Benfica, who along with Milan and Juventus are following Danilo Santos, a team submitted a bid of 10 million euros for the player. When asked about that:

Pedro Luis Nunes Conceicao the DS of Santos: At the moment we can not ensure that Danilo will continue playing in Brazil. At the moment we have only received an offer, but I do not want to say the name of the team that has made ​​or what he offered. "
So its a he...:klin:

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004

Pedro Luis Nunes Conceicao the DS of Santos: At the moment we can not ensure that Danilo will continue playing in Brazil. At the moment we have only received an offer, but I do not want to say the name of the team that has made ​​or what he offered. "
If this is true at least we know that Danilo is leaving so we have chances if he is that good, Galiani already ruled Milan out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)