Danilo Luiz da Silva - RB/DM - Santos (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Apart from being 3 years younger and probably about 3 million cheaper, how would Beck be better than Lich ? Beck isn't even a substitute for German NT, plus Conte wanted Lich. He made the call to convince him to join us. Lich is already used to play in the league and we know what we can get out of him, he is definitely one of the top 3 RB in the league.
This

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Apart from being 3 years younger and probably about 3 million cheaper, how would Beck be better than Lich ? Beck isn't even a substitute for German NT, plus Conte wanted Lich. He made the call to convince him to join us. Lich is already used to play in the league and we know what we can get out of him, he is definitely one of the top 3 RB in the league.
So what if he isn't a sub? There are tons of left backs that aren't playing for France but they are miles ahead of Ziegler. Oh and when it comes to the whole NT thing, I guess signing a starter that plays for Switzerland was a huge achievement. Ok, name me some right back from Italy which is not one of the 'top 3' please.

Ah, he's used at Serie A, good old argument.

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #86
    I asked TK about Danilo, he said he plays right back and DM, prefers him as RB and called him natural successor to Daniel Alves. He doesn't have EU-passport.

Apparently TK is a big fan.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    I asked TK about Danilo, he said he plays right back and DM, prefers him as RB and called him natural successor to Daniel Alves. He doesn't have EU-passport.

Apparently TK is a big fan.
    why bother asking TK when CCS could have, and already has, told you that ;)

back off Dule, mis-informed Juventini, he doesn't need to have watched him to be aware of the obvious ... :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)