Danilo Luiz da Silva - RB/DM - Santos (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
A Brazilian that is both a defender and a midfielder,hmm.

That could mean he's awful at defending and good at running like Bale.
Or it could mean he is the next maicon.
There's 2 much close deals but nothing materialize so far. Would he come as a non-EU? Can't see this transfer happening though.
We could come and go immediately on loan as a feeder clubs no-eu, not necessarily for us?
I've read in another thread that he's primarily a CM. So, what is his primary position?
Oh no, here comes Cron to tell us to stop signing CMs.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Danilo has been playing CM for Santos more recently, but I've seen him more at the RB spot where I thought he was good. He seems to be a very multi-faceted player who can really do it all, plus is somewhat quick. I don't know if he can play on the left side, however, but it wouldn't surprise me.

I'm all for signing Danilo and young South American talents like him. But I just wish we would go after the more technical and exciting prospects like a few of his teammates.

It's hard to know what sort of player Marotta and Conte see him as, apart from a good one to loan.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It just came out of nowhere. Too weird to hear about a transfer like this coming from Juve.

It was be amazing to see it happen, though. :xfinger: I wish he was the priority and not Lich.
He could be an understudy for him. Does anyone know his passport situation? Looks like it will take up our EU spot if it comes ture? Kun has a spanish so we are covered.

If it does happen we can expect the obvious which is a loan OR bye bye Grygera and Motta. I choose the second option:)

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
It just came out of nowhere. Too weird to hear about a transfer like this coming from Juve.

It was be amazing to see it happen, though. :xfinger: I wish he was the priority and not Lich.
I heard he is good!? did any other club bid for before, what is his asking price??

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
He could be an understudy for him. Does anyone know his passport situation? Looks like it will take up our EU spot if it comes ture? Kun has a spanish so we are covered.

If it does happen we can expect the obvious which is a loan OR bye bye Grygera and Motta. I choose the second option:)
he is a non-Eu.

as for asking price, Santos is looking to keep the player and have reportedly turned down offers of about 7-8 mil, so I doubt they would let go of him for less than 10 mil, maybe even more. Danilo is also owned by 3 parties - Santos, DIS, and his old team America, which further complicates a possible deal.

Still very perplexed as to how Juve intend to use him considering he would only fit at RB in Conte's 4-4-2 or 4-2-4 :confused:

It's also been suggested that this Danilo to Juve thing by Calliendo was a an attempt to attract attention to the player and raise his price considering so facr only Benfica and Milan have shown specific interest, surprisingly so IMO.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
he is a non-Eu.

as for asking price, Santos is looking to keep the player and have reportedly turned down offers of about 7-8 mil, so I doubt they would let go of him for less than 10 mil, maybe even more. Danilo is also owned by 3 parties - Santos, DIS, and his old team America, which further complicates a possible deal.
Yeah I also heard it's tricky to sign him, like Ganso and others.

But still, it's a weird and promising statement from Caliendo. The next big buy in Serie A will come from Juventus who will net Danilo we don't get to hear such a lot nowadays. Hopefully he was right about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)