Danilo Luiz da Silva - RB/DM - Santos (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Says you.

Isla is miles ahead of him, and no need for that silly 'he's not a classic RB' theory.
Says you,

Licht was the most consistent RB in serie A, he's much better defensively, hold his own offensively.
And i've never seen Isla play RB, as far as i know he always played as wing back with Chili and Udinese so i don't see how you can compare the two

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #62
    I heard he is a right-midfielder, capable of playing as a defender of winger on the right flank. :shifty:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I don't think I've ever seen Isla play in a four-back system. So he'd be an unknown back there.

Rod Fanni. :howler: He doesn't even start for OM.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Jonathan >>>>>>>>>>>> Licht > Danilo in RB, as I said in other thread, should be signed as overall all action midfielder, CM/DM and box to box mid. Not that convincing as RB. Though maybe bit spoilt from seeing Jonathan in that position for Santos as much, who is absolutely fantastic as RB.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    I don't think I've ever seen Isla play in a four-back system. So he'd be an unknown back there.

Rod Fanni. :howler:
    It's not like wingback and fullback are like comparing a MC and a SS. I believe he'd play on the same level and I highly doubt only teams that play with wing backs would chase him, we'll see.

I've seen Marseille many times, and he's decent enough.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Could we have gotten any of the names mentioned for €10 mln? Except Beck that is.
    How can I know that? Or how can you know it wouldn't be possible? We'll see till the end of market how RB players move, I'm sure we'll see some move that will make Lich signing stupid.

But yes, Beck for 6mln was a much better investment I believe.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
    Spoke with some guys:
    "Huge talent, some may argue that his talent is bigger than Neymar's"
    :lol:
    Neymar is the biggest raw talent in world of football right now, if this kid was more talented, he would at least have a video on youtube of him. don"t you think .?

OP
    Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #73
    :lol:
    Neymar is the biggest raw talent in world of football right now, if this kid was more talented, he would at least have a video on youtube of him. don"t you think .?
    Videos on youtube doesn't mean anything. How many views would he have gotten if he isn't as flashy as Neymar?

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    Spoke with some guys:

"Huge talent, some may argue that his talent is bigger than Neymar's"
    that's a bit over the top, I'd say ... also not sure how one compares two players who could hardly be any more different from one another.

I agree, however, Danilo could become a great mid if his talent is groomed properly.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
    Videos on youtube doesn't mean anything. How many views would he have gotten if he isn't as flashy as Neymar?
    But Cmun, if he's at least as talented as Neymar or as Lucas, Ganzo who isn't as flashy, we could've heard about him before, we could've heard teams like RM, Chelsea, FBC, and MU chasing him, cause as far as i know there isnt so many young players more talented than Neymar right now.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
    How can I know that? Or how can you know it wouldn't be possible? We'll see till the end of market how RB players move, I'm sure we'll see some move that will make Lich signing stupid.

But yes, Beck for 6mln was a much better investment I believe.
    Apart from being 3 years younger and probably about 3 million cheaper, how would Beck be better than Lich ? Beck isn't even a substitute for German NT, plus Conte wanted Lich. He made the call to convince him to join us. Lich is already used to play in the league and we know what we can get out of him, he is definitely one of the top 3 RB in the league.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)