Danilo Luiz da Silva - RB/DM - Santos (48 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Yeah I also heard it's tricky to sign him, like Ganso and others.

But still, it's a weird and promising statement from Caliendo. The next big buy in Serie A will come from Juventus who will net Danilo we don't get to hear such a lot nowadays. Hopefully he was right about it.
yeah, that one came out of nowhere, would be a very un-Marotta like :D
btw, I edited my previous post

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
he is a non-Eu.

as for asking price, Santos is looking to keep the player and have reportedly turned down offers of about 7-8 mil, so I doubt they would let go of him for less than 10 mil, maybe even more. Danilo is also owned by 3 parties - Santos, DIS, and his old team America, which further complicates a possible deal.

Still very perplexed as to how Juve intend to use him considering he would only fit at RB in Conte's 4-4-2 or 4-2-4 :confused:

It's also been suggested that this Danilo to Juve thing by Calliendo was a an attempt to attract attention to the player and raise his price considering so facr only Benfica and Milan have shown specific interest, surprisingly so IMO.
Our links with players are really weird and I have no idea what Conte wants TBH. Even Vucinic links make no sense whatsoever. However, I (sadly) think we'll play 4-4-2 next season.

Maybe but we're yet to hear some denial... and hopefully we won't hear any :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Our links with players are really weird and I have no idea what Conte wants TBH. Even Vucinic links make no sense whatsoever. However, I (sadly) think we'll play 4-4-2 next season.

Maybe but we're yet to hear some denial... and hopefully we won't hear any :D
It sounds like he wants versatile players and a team that can switch on dime? :boh:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It just came out of nowhere. Too weird to hear about a transfer like this coming from Juve.

It was be amazing to see it happen, though. :xfinger: I wish he was the priority and not Lich.
The hate on Lichtsteiner has gone too far from you now. No way Danilo is a better option for RB than Lichtsteiner at this point. Maybe in another three years.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
The hate on Lichtsteiner has gone too far from you now. No way Danilo is a better option for RB than Lichtsteiner at this point. Maybe in another three years.
Oh right, sorry, I forgot young players can't start and they need to be at least 21 to start playing.

Lichtsteiner is an upgrade for us, but nothing special. Pretty decent player but that's about it. You make it sound like it's Maicon at his prime and yes it's bullshit that 'he was the only one available while being good'.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Oh right, sorry, I forgot young players can't start and they need to be at least 21 to start playing.

Lichtsteiner is an upgrade for us, but nothing special. Pretty decent player but that's about it. You make it sound like it's Maicon at his prime and yes it's bullshit that 'he was the only one available while being good'.
No, I don't make it sound like he's Maicon at his prime, but perhaps that's what you're doing with Danilo, whom you haven't even seen.

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #52

If we take out Maicon & Isla, who in your opinion are the best 3 RBs in Serie-A?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    No, I don't make it sound like he's Maicon at his prime, but perhaps that's what you're doing with Danilo, whom you haven't even seen.
    Fine, we'll see who will turn out to be a better player.

If we take out Maicon & Isla, who in your opinion are the best 3 RBs in Serie-A?
    Sorry but is Serie A the ONLY league in the world? Do we have to buy somebody from Italy, is it a written rule or something?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)