Daniele Rugani (25 Viewers)

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Current contract is valid until 2024. I highly doubt its 1m net, he'll get paid more in this one year than he'd get for 3 years with that salary, no way he agrees to that :D But anything over 2m imo is overpaying him, yeah.
I agree its not 1m net. I said that's what I'd prefer. He was overpaid at 3.5m wages currently so we shouldn't overpay again.

And the situation is even more clear when I thought more about it. We also have Gonzalez at Sampdoria. Another young, hungry CB who will come back to us this coming summer with Serie A experience. We don't need Rugani who has basically fucked us over by refusing to go elsewhere for the last three years.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
In what regard?

He’s paisan?
He plays for Jj?
Similar position?

Legro is 5x the player rugano will ever aspire to be
Really? Legro was a late bloomer, Rugani in fairness struck a decent partnership with De Ligt, he was just shit when bumucci was there. This season we haven't conceded with Rugani playing and looks far more assured than hes ever been, you could almost argue he's a worthy starter now.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Really? Legro was a late bloomer, Rugani in fairness struck a decent partnership with De Ligt, he was just shit when bumucci was there. This season we haven't conceded with Rugani playing and looks far more assured than hes ever been, you could almost argue he's a worthy starter now.
You can attempt to argue that he’s a starter but he like several others should be starters.

The short term memory here is hilarious

singus

Sep 22, 2020
I agree its not 1m net. I said that's what I'd prefer. He was overpaid at 3.5m wages currently so we shouldn't overpay again.

And the situation is even more clear when I thought more about it. We also have Gonzalez at Sampdoria. Another young, hungry CB who will come back to us this coming summer with Serie A experience. We don't need Rugani who has basically fucked us over by refusing to go elsewhere for the last three years.
You can cry all you want, he is here to stay. He loves the club.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You can attempt to argue that he’s a starter but he like several others should be starters.

The short term memory here is hilarious
Like I said he already has shown form when he partnered De Ligt, and he's barely put a foot wrong when called upon since. People wrote off Barzagli in the same way Legrottaglie was written off the same way Rugani is being written off.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
He has waited what feels like 20 years now to get his chances and he has taken them perfectly. Will be interesting to see who allegri drops to accommodate danilo.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
He has waited what feels like 20 years now to get his chances and he has taken them perfectly. Will be interesting to see who allegri drops to accommodate danilo.
He had his chances in the last two szns of CL. He used those opportunities to reinforce what we already knew about his level

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)