Daniele Rugani (37 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
yea gotta be some below surface type motivation like resigning Sami as once again there is no footballing need for it
Apparently Ramadani is not officially Sarri's agent and only acts as intermediary with Chelsea. But you gotta pay him somehow. If we see Sarri announcement soon then that's probably it.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
We renewed Rugani's contract just recently so that can't be it.
why not? a further year with the same salary will save the club almost half a million per years :tuttosport:

btw i don't get it either, but i can't think of anything else than bookkeeping technique. :boh: or agresti is wrong again.

@Kyle sami was a free agent, his book value is close to zero. he got a huge rise and an extension for his services i guess

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Hes decent backup, someone to come off the bench or start against lesser sides, when we need to rest our starting CBs before more important games. For a good offer Id sell and invest in cheaper solution.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
He's on the level of Ogbonna. Good to have around if you need a 4th or 5th choice CB to put in a late shift but absolutely unstartable against decent opposition.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)