Daniele Rugani (62 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
He was really good, look at most of our clearances and he was the one doing them. Don't focus too much on the last play that lead to the free kick.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
he was good today, dont see why he should be blamed for anything. Maybe only mistake was Immobile missed chance where he lost his marking on Ciro

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Thought he had a really good game, particularly the first half where I thought he was our best player. He cleared everything that came near him and was dominant in the air.

Had the poor header that lead to Immobile's chance in the first half, but got himself back to deal with the situation perfectly. Very harsh call on him at the end.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I thought he was good to be honest. Positioning was really good, won every header that was near him. Blocked multiple shots. The foul at the end was debatable. He was playing 30 minutes with a one-legged Bonucci beside him so it couldn't have been easy with that thought in the back of your head.

I have to watch the Immobile chance again. I'm not sure if he played it correctly.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I thought he was good to be honest. Positioning was really good, won every header that was near him. Blocked multiple shots. The foul at the end was debatable. He was playing 30 minutes with a one-legged Bonucci beside him so it couldn't have been easy with that thought in the back of your head.

I have to watch the Immobile chance again. I'm not sure if he played it correctly.
:agree:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He is too timid. Too much of a modern CB. Ok when Chiellini is his partner but him and Bonucci is meh
He’s fantastic with the right partner beside him. That’s Chiellini or similar more aggressive defender.

Him and Bonucci together is just a little too lacking in aggression. Too soft.

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

Just needs the right partner in defense to complement him and he’s a great defender. Very intelligent with his positioning and anticipation. Needs some grinta and aggression in his partner.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Only his yellow card was kind of stupid. The rest was good.

He needs more difficult games like this to fulfill his career here
He’s now played 15 Serie A matches against Napoli, Roma, Milan, Inter, Lazio, Fiorentina, Lazio... the best competition in Serie A.

We have 14 wins- 1 draw in those 15 matches and have conceded only 7 goals.

Rugani must be doing something right. :boh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)