Daniele Rugani (19 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Good game.

He won just about every dual, seemed far more commanding and dealt with an in form Quagliarella well. His passing was also very good overall.

A couple of lapses, one where he gave the ball away passing from the back, but he dealt with the situation and made a foul to prevent the play to develop. Also left a cross which Quag almost got a good connection on but need to see it again as De Sciglio was also defending.

Considering how little he played, I thought it was an impressive performance.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Good game.

He won just about every dual, seemed far more commanding and dealt with an in form Quagliarella well. His passing was also very good overall.

A couple of lapses, one where he gave the ball away passing from the back, but he dealt with the situation and made a foul to prevent the play to develop. Also left a cross which Quag almost got a good connection on but need to see it again as De Sciglio was also defending.

Considering how little he played, I thought it was an impressive performance.
:tup:

I also liked that foul after his mistake. His one fault has always been his lack of aggression, if he can become a bit more of a bastard, that’ll raise his game for sure. He had a solid game overall, he is amazing in the air.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
honetsly, the only thing Bonu might have over him right now is the playmaking, which isnt that important other than his long pass when we are pressed. the other thing is experience, but 1. thats our fault for not giving him more playing time in big games and preferring retired Barza and 2. experience means shit when you lose aerial duels vs midgets and get beaten on the dribble by 190cm dudes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 10)