Daniele Rugani (24 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Not one word on his performance?

He is one of the least opposing CBs we have had in a long time. You almost forget he is playing. Lol really stays under the radar and not sure if I like that or not.

Can’t put my finger on it this season with him...

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Why are people rating that post funny? :D

I was dead serious. He had a good, solid game last night. Cleared at least two very dangerous situations in our 6 yard box, very safe on the ball, short and long passing both.

Last edited:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Why are people rating that post funny? :D

I was dead serious. He had a good, solid game last night. Cleared at least two very dangerous situations in our 6 yard box, very safe on the ball, short and long passing both.
:agree:

Thought he did well overall. Did superbly to stop a 2 v 1 in the second half when Bonucci was nowhere. Needs to be more imposing though.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Good game.

He won just about every dual, seemed far more commanding and dealt with an in form Quagliarella well. His passing was also very good overall.

A couple of lapses, one where he gave the ball away passing from the back, but he dealt with the situation and made a foul to prevent the play to develop. Also left a cross which Quag almost got a good connection on but need to see it again as De Sciglio was also defending.

Considering how little he played, I thought it was an impressive performance.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Good game.

He won just about every dual, seemed far more commanding and dealt with an in form Quagliarella well. His passing was also very good overall.

A couple of lapses, one where he gave the ball away passing from the back, but he dealt with the situation and made a foul to prevent the play to develop. Also left a cross which Quag almost got a good connection on but need to see it again as De Sciglio was also defending.

Considering how little he played, I thought it was an impressive performance.
:tup:

I also liked that foul after his mistake. His one fault has always been his lack of aggression, if he can become a bit more of a bastard, that’ll raise his game for sure. He had a solid game overall, he is amazing in the air.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)