Daniele Rugani (5 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
well if he can't claim a place ahead of old man barza, and knowing how often chiellni gets injured....well it would turn out that history has proved me right again.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
He never really had a run of games, it was mostly an odd game here and there. I think he'll show a lot more promise if he plays 5 games in a row. He's a very shitty passer though, that's something that won't improve easily.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He never really had a run of games, it was mostly an odd game here and there. I think he'll show a lot more promise if he plays 5 games in a row. He's a very shitty passer though, that's something that won't improve easily.
Wat?

He played 7 of our last 8 serie a matches. Full 90 minutes. 11 of our last 14. In the midst of a scudetto battle with Napoli.

He also played 10 of the first 13 matches in Serie A, full 90.

I'd say those are good runs of games.

CR 7

The D.I.L.F
Sep 16, 2003
Wat?

He played 7 of our last 8 serie a matches. Full 90 minutes. 11 of our last 14. In the midst of a scudetto battle with Napoli.

He also played 10 of the first 13 matches in Serie A, full 90.

I'd say those are good runs of games.
You still don't get it, do you.

A good run consists of 38 games without a break. The full 90. Anything less would be uncivilized.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
He never really had a run of games, it was mostly an odd game here and there. I think he'll show a lot more promise if he plays 5 games in a row. He's a very $#@!ty passer though, that's something that won't improve easily.
No he is not. In fact, he's very good passer for a defender with both feet. You see him constantly switch sides with perfect diagonal balls and his short passing is clean. That's why Sarri is interested in him. Chiellini is a shitty passer.

Ali

Conditioned
Jul 15, 2002
I like Rugani but he has to up his confidence. He is improving and I wish he could play more with Caldara so that it forces him to step up (make use of preseason for this). I quite enjoyed how Allegri attempted to toughen him up and he went batshit crazy with some hilarious fouls. Watching him press high up into the opponents box is quite a sight while holding my breath the opponent does not exploit the hole he has left at the back.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I like Rugani but he has to up his confidence. He is improving and I wish he could play more with Caldara so that it forces him to step up (make use of preseason for this). I quite enjoyed how Allegri attempted to toughen him up and he went batshit crazy with some hilarious fouls. Watching him press high up into the opponents box is quite a sight while holding my breath the opponent does not exploit the hole he has left at the back.
Imo the problem is that since Bonucci developed we didnt have defender who was still learning. Its normal that he makes mistakes but since Juve is always used to have solid as fuck defence its hard to develop new guy, who surely will make few mistakes.
Though in my opinion, ending of the season, where Rugani started so many crucial games (Roma, Inter, Sampa) was positive thing from him. He finally got some good test.

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
Imo the problem is that since Bonucci developed we didnt have defender who was still learning. Its normal that he makes mistakes but since Juve is always used to have solid as $#@! defence its hard to develop new guy, who surely will make few mistakes.
Though in my opinion, ending of the season, where Rugani started so many crucial games (Roma, Inter, Sampa) was positive thing from him. He finally got some good test.
I agree. Barzagli isnt close to world class anymore and our captain has 2 more elite years at best. We need to keep Rugani and Caldara

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Caldara sale blocks Rugani

Juventus will hold on to Chelsea target Daniele Rugani if they give Mattia Caldara to Milan, reports in Italy say.

The Bianconeri are thought to be close to a deal to bring Leonardo Bonucci back to Turin, which would involve sending Caldara to San Siro.

According to SportMediaset, that would put the brakes on any negotiation with Chelsea for Rugani, as Juve are not willing to lose two young centre-backs.

The Blues had wanted to reunited Rugani with his former Empoli Coach Maurizio Sarri, but if Caldara to Milan goes through it appears that won’t be possible.

CR 7

The D.I.L.F
Sep 16, 2003
He's better than Caldara. Glad we shipped that bum instead. Can't play in a back 4 so useless for us.
Fun fact.

One has played in 46 matches the past 2 years in a 3 and 4 man backline for Juve.

One has played in a 3 man backline for Atalanta for the past 2 years.

Both are the same age. (Actually Rugani is a couple of months younger)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)