Daniele Rugani (35 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Would be :beppe:'s best sale in his career by far
Even if we sell him for 35-40m, that would be an epic piece of business.

that would make him the 4th most expensive cb ever, behind van dijk (78,8m€), laporte (65,0) and stones (55,6), and also the 3rd most expensive juve sale ever, behind pogba and zidane.

:beppe:

i have a soft spot for all decent and better italian juve players, and i'd be very sorry to see him go, still, that amount wouldn't make me think twice.
I have a soft spot for Italian CBs too and in an ideal world he’d be starting alongside Caldara in future years, but €55m for someone who is currently at best our 4th choice CB is just a no-brainer. You can’t say no to it.

It would be another indication of a place where :beppe: took us. Tuz was salivating about how RM sells his bench players for crazy sums. And here we are, signing the best player in the world and selling Rugani for the cost of half of our starting 11 four years ago.
:beppe: starting to learn how to sell finally? We signed Rugani for what, €5m? That would be a crazyyyyy plusvalenza if we do this.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Just to say, there is still nothing reliable from the English media about Rugani-Chelsea.

Do not be surprised if all of this ends up with Rugani getting a better deal.
If that's the case then poor Daniele has a donkey for an agent lol

He's no Ronaldo or even Pjanic. Juve would actually welcome the news that someone is willing to pay +50m for him.

Jun 25, 2017
C'mon John, when was the English media reliable on transfers? I mean, c'mon John!
Well, there are a selected few reliable about CFC. :marc:

The Pjanic rumours also seem to be fake.... for example, both speculations are nothing like the last year Alex Sandro situation where everyone reported simultaneously

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I believe that Rugani is better than Caldara and we will regret this in the long run. Atm though, those 50mil will really help us balance those books and if we re-invest half of that, we will become CL contenders.
Maybe in the future, when Caldara and Rugani would be our starters and Cronaldo will retire from football, we will have difficulties at finding someone as good as Rugani to pair him with Caldara.
But here and now, the Chiellini+Godin partnership for the next 2-3 years will be the best in the world.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I believe that Rugani is better than Caldara and we will regret this in the long run. Atm though, those 50mil will really help us balance those books and if we re-invest half of that, we will become CL contenders.
Maybe in the future, when Caldara and Rugani would be our starters and Cronaldo will retire from football, we will have difficulties at finding someone as good as Rugani to pair him with Caldara.
But here and now, the Chiellini+Godin partnership for the next 2-3 years will be the best in the world.
You watched Caldara like 2 times, yet you know he's worse than Rugani.

Apr 9, 2015
I think this will happen.

I mean Sarri knows Daniele Rugani well from his time by Empoli. And to be honest, Rugani is a really really good defender, but he misses the so called 'Juve DNA'. He is a little bit too soft and miss the winning mentality. He is not the 'You should not pass' wall like Chiello is.

My dream is a young pair of Italian cb's in the future. Caldara - Rugani looked possible, but if we sell. We maybe get Romagna, Romagnoli or an other defender? I want ItalJuve :p

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Chelsea/Sarri really want Rugani. They made a nice offer. The player wants to stay and Juve want to keep him. You never know with the mercato but for now that's the situation. Rugani would gladly stay here another 10 years. - Rugani's agent Davide Torchia

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Chelsea/Sarri really want Rugani. They made a nice offer. The player wants to stay and Juve want to keep him. You never know with the mercato but for now that's the situation. Rugani would gladly stay here another 10 years. - Rugani's agent Davide Torchia
The players will is the most important thing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)