Daniele Rugani (56 Viewers)

Apr 19, 2007
The question is...Id Rugani good enough to be the starter week in and out against teams like Madrid Barca etc? If so we need to go ahead and make that transition and cash in on Banatia and have Caldara and Barza as backups. If not then I think its about time to sell because he might not get there and take the 40 mil if we could get in that ballpark. I like Him and would like to see him get his time this season.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I am very pleased with Marotta, 40mil is a good amount that should flatter Rugani, no heart feelings if he stays, no regrets if he leaves for 40mil, a full Bonucci value after all!
It shows that we value him enough not to ease his departure, yet we are not delusional and we expect him to show that trust.
I think that after last season no one will pay that price for him and we will end up selling Benatia for Godin instead

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Hope he stays but surprised he might leave along with how much Beppe can get for him. Seems to be in the same position as CM8 in not being a Max type of player. I could see Max's reluctance in playing CM8 cause of supposed fitness issues but Rugs I thought was an up-and-coming central figure in Juve's defense? That being said, I trust Max playing who's best for Juve to succeed.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Rugani’s agent: “It is obvious to say that the Sarri situation must first be resolved, then we can proceed with the negotiations & make them more or less concrete.”

:shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus wants a buy-back clause if they sell Rugani to Chelsea, according to Sportitalia.

::lol3:: :beppe:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)