Daniele Rugani (10 Viewers)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Is this a done deal? If he's sold without a buyback option then this is as disastrous as selling Henry. But I'll refrain from saying fuck marotta since it's the day we got to Ronaldo.

Disappointing

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Would be sad to see him go, he was starting to put in some convincing performances in bigger games at the end of the season. I hope we have an option on him.

Not sure the EPL is suited to him.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I guess 35-40 mil is good price, that is for 2018 Rugs. He appears in same boat as CM8 in not being a player Max values going forward. I could see CM8's injury and age for not being thought of as a key player but thought Rugs never really got a fair chance to prove himself. A buy back clause would be nice to have being he's so young.

Apr 16, 2017
I guess 35-40 mil is good price, that is for 2018 Rugs. He appears in same boat as CM8 in not being a player Max values going forward. I could see CM8's injury and age for not being thought of as a key player but thought Rugs never really got a fair chance to prove himself. A buy back clause would be nice to have being he's so young.
We’ll buy him for 20m after two seasons. Chelsea knows how to fuck it up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)