Daniele Rugani (68 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Would be sad to see him go, he was starting to put in some convincing performances in bigger games at the end of the season. I hope we have an option on him.

Not sure the EPL is suited to him.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I guess 35-40 mil is good price, that is for 2018 Rugs. He appears in same boat as CM8 in not being a player Max values going forward. I could see CM8's injury and age for not being thought of as a key player but thought Rugs never really got a fair chance to prove himself. A buy back clause would be nice to have being he's so young.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I guess 35-40 mil is good price, that is for 2018 Rugs. He appears in same boat as CM8 in not being a player Max values going forward. I could see CM8's injury and age for not being thought of as a key player but thought Rugs never really got a fair chance to prove himself. A buy back clause would be nice to have being he's so young.
We’ll buy him for 20m after two seasons. Chelsea knows how to fuck it up.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Disgusting.

Who the fuck cares anyway. This is Juventus not Torino.
It's true though. Thry might have the better city and fans, we have the $$$ trophies and the Cristiano Ronaldo.

And besides don't lie, tell the truth yo sympathize a little for Napoli. They're the only other Calshio team I like, it was their come up and many attempts for the scudetti

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
It's true though. Thry might have the better city and fans, we have the $$$ trophies and the Cristiano Ronaldo.

And besides don't lie, tell the truth yo sympathize a little for Napoli. They're the only other Calshio team I like, it was their come up and many attempts for the scudetti
Ties in nicely with your love for everything disgusting like Suarez.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
icemaη;5796866 said:
Ties in nicely with your love for everything disgusting like Suarez.
We missed out on him. Suarez is a legendary player, if only Gerrard didn't sabotage him we'dbe talking about hi as second best player in worls after CR7

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
You couldn't be more wrong. I don't sympathize with Napoli in the slightest. Fuck their come up, their city, their fans, their best football in Europe and their "relatable" image of unemployed poverty shits. I hate Inter more but they've been largely irrelevant for so long that Napoli comes to the forefront.

Only things I like about Napoli is the pizza and Gomorrah.

and Vesuvio.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
You couldn't be more wrong. I don't sympathize with Napoli in the slightest. Fuck their come up, their city, their fans, their best football in Europe and their "relatable" image of unemployed poverty shits. I hate Inter more but they've been largely irrelevant for so long that Napoli comes to the forefront.

and Vesuvio.

It's because you are evil cold hearted person. ADL has done a legendary job with Napoli, they're missing is 1 scudetto( which they won't get anytime soon :lol: )

They're nowhere near as hateable as milanese teams, I actually thoroughly enjoy watching them suffer and I want the Roman duo to overtake them in status asap

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Why am I not surprised Darmian likes Suarez and Napoli, and really wouldn't be surprised if he's one of those very casual football fans who are fans of multiple teams and I really doubt Juve is the team he's most passionate about.

He's like the guy at the party, slumped in the corner of the house with a joint "yeah....dude...I love Manchester city, they are amazing....I have...a soft spot for Napoli too I wish they win the scudetto....juve? Yeah they so cool bro...forza fiorentina I love purple maybe they should be allowed to win a scudetto too I'm tried of watching Juve win all the time...omg if balo goes to Milan they should win the scudetto...I love midgets and racists maaan Verona ate the coolest team....hahaha we going to sign Suarez and make him captain"

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

and Vesuvio.
:tup:

They are the most disgusting club in Italy right now imo. Everything about them is putrid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)