Daniele Rugani (55 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Easy to blame it on Max. Maybe, just maybe, Rugani isn't good enough.

We can still blame it on Mark though. He jinxed him.
I wanted both Barza and Medhi to hit the bench (in that order), so that Rugani could play in defence. But in his current avatar, Medhi is way ahead of any of our defenders (including Chiellini). Like usual, Max makes me shut up. It's obviously not age. If it were you'd see a lot more of Sturaro/Marchisio over Bentancur.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
The reality is he is italian which means he needs to turn 27 years old plus to get a game. He was good enough to start when injuries first started this season. Benetia is in good form but he is injury prone...rugani should have been implemented already.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
lf I worked for Inter or Milan I'd go for him. The player himself must be running out of patience for more playing time. He'd consider leaving us, that's for sure.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeh but well, allegri doesnt want to incorporate him for whatever reasons. If the reason is that he is “not good enough”, then i do not agree, as he looked as promising as a defender can be. But theres time still for him.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
who should start over Sami in a 3 man midfield? Marchisio is still nowhere near 100% in terms of physical shape and Bentancur is 19 and doesent play the role Max obviously wants Khedira to play well enough. if it was still a 2 man midfield, i agree, Matuidi should start over him. if 14/15 Marchisio was still around, Khedira would be chatting with Licht on the bench in most games
Khedira offers absolutely nothing the fact that he's in a 3 man midfield simply masks his invisibility more so than when he plays in a 2 man mid. Marchisio fit or not should start every time.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
He doesn't start because he is not good enough, simple as that. Benatia is in a beast-mode, Barza is fucking ageless and more beautiful than Daniele, and Chiello is still our best(or in the world?) defender when you need to eat opposition CF. Rugani should work hard, prove himself in Coppa and eventually he become a starter here.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
thats just your biased opinion. you want to start Marchisio who barely ever plays? good way of thinking
biased opinion? please enlighten me what does khedira actually do? ive watched nearly every match this season and he's done absolutely next to fuck all in most of them

- - - Updated - - -

Lol over half of the forum thinks khedira is sh#t and Madrid fans laugh at us for taking him.
i think 60% is a bit low, unless of course the other 40% dont even watch the matches

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)