Daniele Rugani (56 Viewers)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Do you believe Juve can win a CL title with Benatia 1st team? I don't and possibly Rugani will never be as good as Benatia but want to see more of him soon.
Definitely the way benatia is playing we look more solid at the back we have strong chance in champions league as for Rugani allegri does not have enough confidence in him

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Definitely the way benatia is playing we look more solid at the back we have strong chance in champions league as for Rugani allegri does not have enough confidence in him
I see your point of a CL title possible with Benatia but as long as the approach of a greater offense produces more goals.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I see your point of a CL title possible with Benatia but as long as the approach of a greater offense produces more goals.
Definitely but our success is built on strong defence and our offence will depend on form of our key players like dybala and also Douglas Costa this season we have lot more options this season we can play many formation as opposed to one formation we played last season

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
The boy needs to save his career and leave. Allegri isn't the right coach for him. Even Caldara would be another waste of talent under Max imo.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Defs 4th choice CB at the moment, but against teams like Bologna he should play, I would rather Barza in the big games though, gonna be tough for the kid if The Moroccan Malaise keeps this form up and the other two keep injury free

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Defs 4th choice CB at the moment, but against teams like Bologna he should play, I would rather Barza in the big games though, gonna be tough for the kid if The Moroccan Malaise keeps this form up and the other two keep injury free
This is a Problem he was supposed to be Chiellini-Barzagli replacement together with Caldara.
2 years passing still not improving enough to be an almost starter.
Benny Broken Benatia got ahead of him and he players only friendlies.
Either we believe in the guy or we should sell him.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
when allegri persists with starting khedira each game its obvious who's at fault here
who should start over Sami in a 3 man midfield? Marchisio is still nowhere near 100% in terms of physical shape and Bentancur is 19 and doesent play the role Max obviously wants Khedira to play well enough. if it was still a 2 man midfield, i agree, Matuidi should start over him. if 14/15 Marchisio was still around, Khedira would be chatting with Licht on the bench in most games

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Allegris concern at this point is to simply stop leaking goals and what happens to rugani is trivi
Since we leaked a lot of goals i can understand him. Sucks for rugabi tho,

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Allegris concern at this point is to simply stop leaking goals and what happens to rugani is trivi
Since we leaked a lot of goals i can understand him. Sucks for rugabi tho,
Guess it's relative to whats a lot of goals? So 14 is more than past years of stellar Juve defense. Napoli and Inter at 11 and 13 respectively. Though Juve at +30 goal differential while Napoli at +27 and Inter +21.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
This is a Problem he was supposed to be Chiellini-Barzagli replacement together with Caldara.
2 years passing still not improving enough to be an almost starter.
Rugani at 23 is better than Bonucci was, sometimes you need patience.

Right now we are midway the season and he's played 1000 minutes, in the last 2 years he played 1500 minutes all year, so he is getting minutes.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
He should leave. He won't see any game time other than Coppa Italia action and some scrub games. With Caldara coming in next year, it's going to get even tough for him. 3 seasons at Juve and hardly any progress. We should sell imo. It's not working out for him here.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
He should leave. He won't see any game time other than Coppa Italia action and some scrub games. With Caldara coming in next year, it's going to get even tough for him. 3 seasons at Juve and hardly any progress. We should sell imo. It's not working out for him here.
I cant see his and Caldara both being here next season, I don't know If one is going on loan but we are gonna have 5 starter quality CB's

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)