Daniele Rugani (15 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I've seen nothing in Rugani to suggest he is going to be a top player. He is a very average footballer. No natural ability, no distribution, no edge, a taught player, seen no improvement in him since Empoli days. Yea he’s bette than benatia but that’s it
Caldara-Gimminez will hopefully be our main cb partnership with Rugani as depth option.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
What he did wrong today? For me he was okay.
:agree:

Not sure he could have done anything differently for the 3 goals and Samp did little else after that.

He defended well in the first half but looked a bit more shaky in the second but not really in dangerous areas.

He's a young player and given the options I'm more than happy to give him the opportunity to develop than risk Benatia. He might make mistakes along the way but you have to accept that for a young player.

May 23, 2013
Its crazy how easily people turn on him :lol:
Inexperienced player in a defense that was mentally fucked. Of course he would underperform.
I dont want to see any of you bitches hop on his dick when hes back on form.
Will be hilarious to see Caldara's thread if he's out of form.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
For me Rugani has done his job more often than not with the limited chances he has. He needs a string of consecutive games in a settled defense. This season allegri has continuously changed the defense by choice or due to injuries.

Bonucci comparisons are interesting. Nonetheless bonucci was given more chances than rugani has so far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)