Daniele Rugani (53 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Not wrong thread. What if Arsenal or City offer 75mil for Rugani. Sell?
I would then buy Gimminez aka heir of Martin Caceres.
I thought he's Montero heir?

- - - Updated - - -

I'd get Romagnoli and Gimenez, also bring Caldara back, play 352 again :conte:

whatever
whatever
Romagnoli-Caldara-Gimenez
Oblak

Apr 19, 2007
What is the deal with this kid? I like him but it doesnt seem he has the faith of max. If that is the case de we sell for 40 or so and bring in a fb? Not sure I would be mad if we get De Vrij, Caldara and a good RB and let him go. Benatia is really looking strong lately and we also have Howedes who we still arent sure about

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
No way 40 mil IMO can be had. I like him too and can't see why not getting time. After seeing MDS struggle early but getting time now, Rugani struggling less and sees the bench. Won't be 24 till start of 2018-19 season, way to early to let this go. I visualize him playing successfully in the Juve jersey into his 30s. Though at my age my eyesight is starting to go a bit.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If he doesn't get the nod tomorrow then its hopeless. Sell.

What's the point. Buy more established CBs and stop wasting time on younger CBs.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
OK now, time for Max to start giving him serie minutes so we can see if his play gets better like MDS. Benatia has done well of late but probably his ceiling has been reached, so hoping Rugani will become the better option.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)