Daniele Rugani (133 Viewers)

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Max is probably just trying to motivate him -- and excuse his own actions, given some of Allegri's decisions this season obviously haven't been great.

I think Rugani is the type who will respond well. Even if he doesn't have the greatest game, he'll probably try to refocus his efforts in training.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Maybe the translation by FI is garbage, absolute trash like the website the news emanated from. :boh:
https://www.tuttojuve.com/primo-pia...importante-fare-punti-napoli-inter-par-392954

allegri actually said that he felt that rugani didn't offer him the same guarantees than the others. i guess he just tries to bring the inner animal out of rugani. rugani quoted max last year saying that daniele must be more agressive, more ruthless, and truth to be told, especially after the genoa game when rugani was owned by that bulgarian nobody from genoa, i completely agree on that with max.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
https://www.tuttojuve.com/primo-pia...importante-fare-punti-napoli-inter-par-392954

allegri actually said that he felt that rugani didn't offer him the same guarantees than the others. i guess he just tries to bring the inner animal out of rugani. rugani quoted max last year saying that daniele must be more agressive, more ruthless, and truth to be told, especially after the genoa game when rugani was owned by that bulgarian nobody from genoa, i completely agree on that with max.
:tup:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Regardless of what Max says or thinks, my eyes don't deceive me. In the games he's played, our defense has looked better/more solid.

The Moroccan Malaise gets owned week in week out, and Barza doesn't provide the same security he once did.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
:howler:

He lost the ball, but did you miss Chiellini's so called "defending"
I did and I agree Chiellinis was way worse.

I just commented here because so many were criticizing Max for not starting him and five minutes into his start he gets an assist for the other team. It was funny. :D

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Oh, it's a tag-team effort for sure. Initially, Rugani's got to be more composed on the ball though, and if he's going to dive in like that, he's got to actually clear it.

So yeah, a bit unlucky the clearance gets deflected into Perica's path, and obviously we expect Giorgio to be able to shut that down (he looked bad there) - especially with Sami basically back, preventing Perica from cutting inside - but Rugani does need to do better. Turning the ball over in that area of the field is asking for trouble.

Btw, I'm a huge Rugani fan, and in favour of Max letting the guy make mistakes. He's a pretty significant part of the club's future, IMO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 131)