Daniele Rugani (41 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I'm not even sure that would help. The kid should bulk up a bit and be more $#@!y. He doesn't use his body at all, and looks so insecure on the ball, which i weird because he can pass well.
I'm just saying that warming* the bench in the past 2 years didnt help too much in his development because for example in my opinion you bulk up and gain confidence usually when u play every game and have intense first 11 training sessions every week and not the other way around, tho its also a mentality issue because he is constantly insecure of his place at the team and even he plays 2 consecutive good games he might still end up worming the bench in the next two fixtures so that probably got to him aswell.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Worms are great.
So from the whole subject u really just made this comment just to corect me for misspeling a letter? LOL to that! You must be some sort of grammar-nazi if u bothered this much to corect a romanian dude for a wrong letter in english.

Congratulations , you must really be proud of your performance! :tup: :sergio:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I'm just saying that warming* the bench in the past 2 years didnt help too much in his development because for example in my opinion you bulk up and gain confidence usually when u play every game and have intense first 11 training sessions every week and not the other way around, tho its also a mentality issue because he is constantly insecure of his place at the team and even he plays 2 consecutive good games he might still end up worming the bench in the next two fixtures so that probably got to him aswell.
It's not that I disagree - all of what you just said is true. I'm kinda worried because this kid + Caldara should be our starters pretty soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)