Daniele Rugani (31 Viewers)

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Exactly. For the past three years the guy was fire for us

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk
He was very good, no doubt. However the discussion was about defensive contribution only. Taking away his ball-playing qualities, would you call him a defensive rock? Would you say he's as good as Chiellini?

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
He was very good, no doubt. However the discussion was about defensive contribution only. Taking away his ball-playing qualities, would you call him a defensive rock? Would you say he's as good as Chiellini?
Does it matter if we are leaking without him?

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Does it matter if we are leaking without him?

I don't agree. It's still too early in the season to judge. We lost two goals against Genoa which were an own goal and a penalty. Barcelona, without Chiellini and still two of these were counter attacks and it was Messi so it's really not a good indicator. Not to mention the whole team sucked in that game.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I don't agree. It's still too early in the season to judge. We lost two goals against Genoa which were an own goal and a penalty. Barcelona, without Chiellini and still two of these were counter attacks and it was Messi so it's really not a good indicator. Not to mention the whole team sucked in that game.
You can disagree with gravity for all I care. We conceded easy goals vs Lazio, Genoa and Barca. And we are only in the middle of september.

And yes Chiello is injured - guess who never was? Bonbon

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
You can disagree with gravity for all I care. We conceded easy goals vs Lazio, Genoa and Barca. And we are only in the middle of september.

And yes Chiello is injured - guess who never was? Bonbon

Yeah, BonBon has just recently shown how brilliant he can be against Lazio :lol:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Yeah, BonBon has just recently shown how brilliant he can be against Lazio
Milan is a shit team atm and certainly not playing to his strenghts. What Im interested in is how this forum is watching his current performances for milan and concluding that he wasnt good for us. Was Sheva bad for Milan because of his stint in Chelsea?

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Milan is a $#@! team atm and certainly not playing to his strenghts. What Im interested in is how this forum is watching his current performances for milan and concluding that he wasnt good for us. Was Sheva bad for Milan because of his stint in Chelsea?

I didn't say he was bad for us. What I say is he's not better than Chiellini, Barzagli or Rugani defensively so we more miss his playmaking skills from the back than his defensive efforts.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Sell the kid.

Seriously. We can bag 40-50m easily selling him to EPL or Spain.

Max has absolutely no faith or intention to use him and playing him once every 4-5 games to keep him quiet isn't going to work. Seriously sell him and buy someone you actually will use that will add value to this team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)