Daniele Rugani (89 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I heard is on verge of quitting becaude of Bonucci
Bonucci to Milan hurt him so badly that hes considering to leave Chelsea at halftime of their last CL groupstage game to join the rossoneri. he wants to relegate Chelsea to EL that way, thinks there is no way he loses to them with Milan. hes been dreaming about that trophy since the Benfica game at Juventus Stadium

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Bonucci to Milan hurt him so badly that hes considering to leave Chelsea at halftime of their last CL groupstage game to join the rossoneri. he wants to relegate Chelsea to EL that way, thinks there is no way he loses to them with Milan. hes been dreaming about that trophy since the Benfica game at Juventus Stadium
Fuck outta here :lol:
Don't remind me of europa league failure:(

- - - Updated - - -

Conte basically asked every Juve player. Wanted Higuain also before Morata.
We slept HARD, should've sold. Higuain 100mil, Dybala 120 mil, Mfappe 150mil Aubameyaunh 70mil back to back cl no more choking prone argies

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Fuck outta here :lol:
Don't remind me of europa league failure:(

- - - Updated - - -

We slept HARD, should've sold. Higuain 100mil, Dybala 120 mil, Mfappe 150mil Aubameyaunh 70mil back to back cl no more choking prone argies
sell Higgy for 100M to Chelsea, take Diego Costa for 20M. the Beppe i know would have done this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)