Daniele Rugani (59 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
He is becoming better with every game he played .Also very calm.I was repeating Milan's goal.I think that he and Barzagli left Alex alone.I don't know who was supposed to watch him from those two, or both?

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
He is becoming better with every game he played .Also very calm.I was repeating Milan's goal.I think that he and Barzagli left Alex alone.I don't know who was supposed to watch him from those two, or both?
Everybody picked a man except for Rugani. He definitely should've at least put pressure on Alex.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He really is improving with each game, he made some very good clearances covering in defense.

The Milan goal looked like a total lack of communication. There were three Juve players around three Milan ones including Alex. It looked like Rugani was on someone other than Alex and everything set then they all switched who they were marking. It seemed like all it needed was each player to say who their man was.

From each set piece after you could tell they really stuck to a specific man with Rugani on Alex. Once everyone knew their job it was much better.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Besides his overall performance it strikes me that this guy never even looks troubled in heading duels. Many times Bacca or Balotelli(or in other games) got long balls and he just showed up with impeccable timing and casually headed before them. Even Chiellini and Barzagli can struggle a bit with the duels even when they win them mostly, but this one just easily gets in there with little fuss. Wouldn't suprise me to find a stat he is most efficient aireal defender past two seasons or close to it.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Besides his overall performance it strikes me that this guy never even looks troubled in heading duels. Many times Bacca or Balotelli(or in other games) got long balls and he just showed up with impeccable timing and casually headed before them. Even Chiellini and Barzagli can struggle a bit with the duels even when they win them mostly, but this one just easily gets in there with little fuss. Wouldn't suprise me to find a stat he is most efficient aireal defender past two seasons or close to it.
He does seem to read aerial challenges very well. Timing can be difficult with those.

Regarding the card stats, I find that to be fantastic. A statistic like that just goes to show he doesn't put himself in difficult situations often, another sign of reading the game. After years of Chiellini stumbling around this might be rather refreshing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)