Daniele Rugani (34 Viewers)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I must confess, I'm not a fan of Glengarry Glen Ross. I really cannot stand Mamet's work. I understand it has its qualities... but it's just not for me, as I found the film stultifying and the writing poor, which I can understand, as Mamet wrote it, and writing has never been a strongpoint for that man in my opinion. Even the acting wasn't much of above average, regardless of all the "talent" in it.
:snoop:

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Say Allegri decides to play this kid, what a game changing moment in his career it would be.

Stepping up with balls of steels and pave the way for becoming a legend or just another kid that will probably turn out just the usual meh modern defender.

:touched: which will it be?

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
Say Allegri decides to play this kid, what a game changing moment in his career it would be.

Stepping up with balls of steels and pave the way for becoming a legend or just another kid that will probably turn out just the usual meh modern defender.

I think Allegri will play him aaaaaaaand he will be a total crack. He's just so mature and calm on the ball. He's like Chiellini's counterpart (Chiello is great but can be a brute barbarian at times).

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

@Klin

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its not like he was gonna play anyways, Romagna for the cameo job on the bench then.

I mean really, 2 CBs are injured and instead of get his chance we would change formation to play 2 CBs instead, yeah he was not gonna play until 3 CBs got injured lol.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
He played whole season last year but didnt get injury and he didnt play much this season
I really want to know whats wrong about our injuries this season allegri should be response about it!

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
If he is injured I seriously hope someone is going to investigate what the fuck is going on.. Seriously we have the most injuries in the serie a.. I would bet we have it worse than any team in the top five leagues..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)