Daniele Rugani (31 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We got Rugani now because of his contract, we will need him when Barzagli wont be able to start regularly.
CBs need more time to accommodate, than any other player.
Doesnt Rugani know all that?
Of course he does, these talks are fabricated by the player's manager for the obvious reasons...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
We got Rugani now because of his contract, we will need him when Barzagli wont be able to start regularly.
CBs need more time to accommodate, than any other player.
Doesnt Rugani know all that?
Of course he does, these talks are fabricated by the player's manager for the obvious reasons...
You're on a roll today. Kudos.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
To raise market interest and value for his player, keep him relevant in the big talent league, pressure the coach to use him as much as possible, force us to extend his contract early, so that we reassure him and his manager (who also gets a cut when extending a contract) etc

That's typical managerial behavior. The essence is that Rugani could be a starter soon, maybe even from next year, Barzagli will not be able to start in every game next year and after a year with the team and the occasional Allegri rotating, he will be a prime option, following Caceres's decline and Ogbonna's sale.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Only way playing Caceres vs Verona makes sense is if it has to do with the mercato or Caceres staying for the remainder of the season. Otherwise, it was a complete wtf level decision to bench Rugani, the kind that saw Coman on the bench with Matri playing last season.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
His agent:

“Juve continue to declare how important he is, but yesterday with Barzagli out it was Caceres who played,”

“This decision left me rather perplexed, seeing as the lad did so well in the Coppa Italia. In any case, I hope the club will keep its word, seeing as it claims Rugani is the first choice after that trio.

“The whole football world expected to see Daniele play yesterday.”

btw he was shit in the Coppa game.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
His faggot agent sounds like Giovinco's. But looking at his player list Rugani is the real future big earner for him after Bonucci, who will probably retire here, so it's obvious why he tries this bs.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I think his agent should shut up and keep it within the club - Its either Rugani trust Allegri and wants to prove himself and fight for his place or he should ask for a transfer
His agent isnt doing him any good if Rugani wants to prove himself here!
I think Allegri should ask Rugani to fire his agent FM style

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)